ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Teeth Whitening Works And How Long Do Whitening Effects Last?
Achieving a brighter, healthy-looking smile is an attractive prospect for many people. Are you one of them? If so, seek the help of a cosmetic dentist in Parramatta for teeth whitening treatment.
The process of tooth whitening lightens the colour of a tooth. It works great on your teeth by making your teeth sparkling, white, and beautiful, if you hire the right emergency dentist in Parramatta. One of the common questions posited by patients is, “How long will the teeth whitening treatment last?” So let’s start with this big question.
How long do whitening effects last?
Teeth whitening is not permanent. People, who expose their teeth to foods and beverages that cause staining, may see the whiteness start to fade in as little as six months. But, those who avoid foods and beverages that stain may be able to wait two years or longer before another whitening treatment or touch-up is needed.
Things to Do to Last the Whitening
Brushing your teeth twice a day and avoiding these staining foods, will help keep your teeth whitening noticeable for as long as possible. However, keep in mind that staining is inevitable.
Here are some factors that will stain your teeth quickly and make your whitening short-lived.
1. Intaking staining foods like beetroot and berries
2. Consuming dark liquids like red wine, coffee, and tea
You can maintain your teeth whitening for longer if you maintain it with the help of cosmetic dentist in Parramatta on a regular basis.
Time Period of Professional Whitening Treatment
In-chair whitening, or in-office whitening, is whitening that’s performed in a dental clinic. It’s performed by a dentist in Parramatta using stronger concentrations of a whitening formula than you can get elsewhere. You can achieve significant whitening results in a single 1-2 hour appointment. But, in case if you use whitening kits to clean your teeth, it takes more than three weeks to get the results that you expected. Also, since the whitening is not done by the professional, the lifetime of your bright teeth won't last more months.
Benefits of Professional In-Chair Teeth Whitening
1. Dentists can better match the types of stains with the best treatments, leading to better results.
2. Dentists typically use a rubber shield to protect the gums from the whitening product.
3. Dentists supervise the treatment and can control the amount of whitening that occurs.
4. Dentists apply the whitening agent directly to the teeth so that the use of mouth trays, such as those provided in take-home and off-the-shelf whitening kits, is unnecessary.
5. Dentists typically use whitening products that contain stronger concentrations of hydrogen peroxide compared with off-the-shelf or take-home products. This ensures results within one 60-minute dental treatment.
To book an appointment with the best emergency dentist in Parramatta who specialises in teeth whitening, visit https://www.curedental.com.au/
The author of this article is an emergency dentist in Parramatta. In this article, he discusses how teeth whitening works and how long do whitening effects last. To learn more, visit https://www.curedental.com.au
Cure Dental provides its patients with a wide-ranging dental treatments intended to improve their dental health and wellbeing in Parramatta. Maintaining oral health is incredibly important to overall wellbeing, as it can keep you from having a variety of problems including tooth decay, gum disease, bad breath and tooth loss. Whilst we provide a service that intends to help eliminate or prevent these issues, we also provide a range of other dental care options including orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, crowns and bridges, and children’s dentistry.
Health Articles1. How To Take Tramadol Medicine And Things You Need To Inform Your Doctor?
Author: Johnny Sins
2. Zopiclone 7.5mg:- An Insomnia Drug And Precautions
3. How To Hire An Orthodontist?
Author: Calvin Carey
4. Understanding The Need Of Dental Insurance For Best Orthodontist In Brooklyn
Author: Dr. David Dayan
5. Buy Vahdam Darjeeling Black Teas Online
Author: Vahdam Tea
6. Important Things To Know About Corporate Office Massages
Author: James Johnson
7. Liposuction Is A Safe Way To Lose Fat!
Author: Jason Faulkner
8. Male Organ Sensitivity Preservation: What It Is And How To Keep It
Author: John Dugan
9. Should You Gift Your Parents The Electric Toothbrush?
Author: Berry Adams
10. Stretch Marks Treatment
Author: Sonali Shinde
11. Diagnostic Tests For Determining Tumescence Dysfunction
Author: John Dugan
12. Glucosamine/ Chondroitin | Anti-inflammatory Education
Author: David Seaman
13. 4 Things To Keep In Mind While Applying For A Home Loan
14. How To Deal With Thyroid?
Author: Rakesh K Srivastava
15. Buy Soma 350 Mg Online – Soma Uses & Side Effects | Carisoprodol 350 Mg
Author: Emily Graham