ALL >> Business >> View Article
Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market
Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2024 from USD XX Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
Asia Pacific Enterprise Video MarketAn Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market platform or EVP usually comprises of software that can be hosted in the cloud or be deployed on-premises. At the core of these processes is a content management system or CMS that are built for managing the exclusive needs of video. Integrated with the video, CMS is a set of five factors that together helps in providing the technology foundation for any normal social learning program. The factors include capturing video, sharing video content from a secure repository, converting video files for playback on any device, searching the content controlled within video, along with integrating video that exists in corporate software.
The Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market for enterprise video is segmented into type, deployment mode, application, vertical, and geography. By type, the market comprises of video conferencing, webcasting, and video content management. ...
... By deployment mode, the market comprises of cloud, on-premises, and hybrid. Knowledge sharing & collaboration, training & development, corporate communications, and marketing & client engagement are the key application areas for the market. Media & entertainment, public sector & education, IT & telecommunication, healthcare, BFSI, manufacturing, retail & consumer goods, transportation & logistics, and others are the verticals considered under the scope of the report.
Mobile marketing in China is huge with users incorporating them in almost every area of their lives. Mobile apps and video continue to play a fundamental role in the Chinese smart phone revolution. Digital giants such as Tencent and Baidu are now focusing on providing back-end development for these top Chinese Apps. WeChat is also used best for communications, browsing the mobile internet, listening to audio, watching videos, playing games and internet surfing are the most common activities for Chinese mobile users further focusing on the requirement of video streaming through mobiles.
Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market platforms assist through the usage of integrated recording apps. Mostly, the videos being used capture apps that run natively over the Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. These help employees in recording higher definition video related to something that they want to present or demonstrate, as with Windows and Mac apps, for recording the content of computer screens together with the peripheral devices. Once a video has been captured, these specific apps are used for connecting to the organization’s video CMS that automatically upload the recording. These steps ensures that all of the employee-generated video fact is centralized
China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia are some of the key countries that been the major contributors of the growth of Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market in Asia Pacific region. Complex hierarchical structures of the organizations along with rising hurdles related to optimizations of costs and efficiency comprising of a single, repository, in place they are scattered across multiple hard drives, and portals that further drives the Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market growth.
• Asia Pacific Enterprise Video market size analysis and forecast.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing growth of the Asia Pacific Enterprise Video market.
• Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market segmentation on the basis of type, deployment mode, application, vertical, and geography.
• Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study
• Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market analysis and forecast for major countries has been provided.
• Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, and analysis of core competencies
• Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2016
• Estimated Year – 2017
• Forecast Period – 2017 to 2024
For company profiles, 2016 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get the unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at country level to get fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the market value for Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market.
Key players of the Asia Pacific Enterprise Video market include:
• Adobe Systems Incorporated
• Avaya, Inc.
• Brightcove, Inc.
• Vidyo, Inc.
• Mediaplatform, Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Microsoft Corporation
• Ooyala, Inc.
• Kaltura Inc.
Key Target Audience:
• Enterprise Video Solution, Platform and Software Vendors
• Network and System Integrators
• Cloud Service Providers
• Web and Video Conferencing Service Providers
• Video Content Management Software Providers
• Webcasting Service Providers
• Video On-demand Service Providers
The scope of the Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market:
The research report segments Asia Pacific Enterprise Video market based on type, deployment mode, application, vertical, and geography.
Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market, By Type:
• Video Conferencing
• Video Content Management
Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market, By Deployment Mode:
Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market, By Application:
• Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration
• Training & Development
• Corporate Communications
• Marketing & Client Engagement
Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market, By Vertical:
• Media & Entertainment
• Public Sector & Education
• IT & Telecommunication
• Retail & Consumer Goods
• Transportation & logistics
Asia Pacific Enterprise Video Market, By Geography:
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Breakdown of China Enterprise Video market
• Breakdown of Japan Enterprise Video market
• Breakdown of India Enterprise Video market
• Breakdown of South Korea Enterprise Video market
• Breakdown of Australia Enterprise Video market
• Breakdown of Others Enterprise Video market
Maximize Market Research offers customizations of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH
Contact: +91 9607365656
Business Articles1. Things You Should Know While Looking For A Sourcing Agent In China
Author: Swift China Sourcing
2. What Are The Benefits Of Using Tissue Paper?
3. Why You Should Mediate Your Divorce Instead Of Litigating It
Author: George Krishton
4. What Are The Pros And Cons Of A Plastic Extrusion Machine?
5. Centurion Guards Offers Complete Line Of Security Services
Author: Security Guards
6. Applications Of Sheet Metal Components
Author: Nandigram Metals
7. Contracting A Right Seo Company
Author: George Krishton
8. Things To Consider While Sending Parcels Abroad?
Author: Charles Saranealis
9. Best Epoxy Coating Supplier For Steel In India
Author: Ketan Mehta
10. Why Should You Rely On A Courier Service?
Author: Gabriel Gould
11. Global Procurement Contract Management Market 2021 By Company, Regions, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026
12. New Zealand Ups Systems Market (2021-2027)
13. Brazil Building Automation Systems Market (2021-2027)
14. Joining The Security Forces To Keep An Eye Over The Neighbourhood
Author: Logan Hartley
15. Credit Repair Jacksonville - Why Is It Important?
Author: New Generational Wealth Solutions