ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Nosh, Ga And Sesami Of Spoonful Meals Launches In Singapore
Spoonful Meals, now the largest cloud kitchen operator and delivery-only brand creator in Hong Kong, has launched its brands in Singapore. With over 1,000,000 meals delivered to date, Spoonful Meals aims to provide consumers in Singapore with more choice, more convenience and more delicious food. The thriving delivery market is joined by NOSH, GA, and Sesami.
“The success of the delivery model in Singapore suggests that the market is ready to withstand delivery-only brands,” said Rishi Arora, General Manager of Spoonful meals Singapore. “The whole food and dining culture is changing rapidly as consumers tastes get more sophisticated, yet they prioritise convenience. We are here to fulfil those needs by providing a large variety of delivery-only food brands which give top quality, genuinely tasty food delivered within 20 minutes, using our delivery partner Foodpanda's extensive network.”
With NOSH, GA and Sesami offering different types of cuisine, consumers are treated to a variety of food options to satisfy their immediate cravings. All meals are prepared and cooked in a cloud kitchen centralised to the delivery area, ensuring that food delivered is always fresh and timely.
NOSH offers healthy California cuisine with its selection of burrito bowls, salads, crudites and vegetarian options. Lean meats, fresh vegetables and foods low in saturated fats are the order of the day, perfect for a light lunch or an afternoon snack. Some of the items on the menu include Grass-Fed Beef Burrito Bowl with Guacamole, Brown Rice and Coriander ($12.90), Miso Salmon Grain Bowl and Sugar Snap ($14.90) and Vegetarian Baba Ghannouj Quinoa Salad ($12.90). Each of these meals boasts a low calorie count of between 400 – 600 per serving and have been carefully curated with a high-protein with low-fat content; ideal for weight watchers and the health conscious.
GA (家常), roughly translated to ‘home-cooked’, offers a selection of heart-warming Chinese favourites, reminiscent of Cantonese style comfort food. Sichuan Minced Beef with Sautéed Eggplant & Rice ($11.90), Slow-cooked Chu Chow Beef Udon ($12.90) and Mongolian Cumin Pan-Fried Lamb with Baked Cauliflower and Rice ($8.90) are among the selection of perennial crowd favourites. GA will also launch the Impossible™ meat in some of its dishes, made from plants - as a healthier alternative. The Cantonese brand was designed by a team of Hong Kong based chefs with a focus on comfort food and affordability. Most dishes start at about $8.00 per meal.
Sesami features Japanese cuisine which are not only nutritionally balanced, but also beautifully packed in Bento boxes. Choose from Teriyaki Chicken with Hijiki Rice ($12.90), Roasted Miso Whitefish with Rice ($10.90), Roasted Eel with Hijiki Fried Rice ($14.90) or the Roasted Miso Whitefish with Yakisoba Bento ($11.90).
Spoonful meals currently retails via the Foodpanda delivery platform. Corporate orders can be made via the Spoonful app.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. How Mozzarella Cheese On Pizzas Is Healthy For You
Author: Simon Fadous
2. Agricultural Surfactants Market 2019: Future Market Implementation, Size, Share, Trends, Forecast
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
3. “kick Off The Roaring '20s Right With These Fun Company Event Ideas”
Author: Lisa Richards
4. Global Food Processing Industry – Current Trends
Author: Lavy Johnson
5. Looking For The Best Indian Food Restaurant In Florida? (the Guide Has The Best One Listed)
6. The Best Breakfast Catering In Philadelphia Is Waterfront Gourmet
Author: Hanna Kogan
7. Order For Vegan Cakes London To Make Your Celebration Complete
Author: Daniel Garcia
8. The Only Authentic Chinese Restaurant In Sunrise (check Out The Guide)
9. Are You Looking For The Best Place To Go On Weekend? (boca Raton Is The Best One To Choose)
10. Reasons Why Sambar Is Considered A Healthy Choice
Author: snehal desai
11. Top Tips To Find The Best Sports Bar In Albuquerque
Author: Dexter Brown
12. Madikeri Resorts | Best Resorts In Madikeri | Call & Book Now
13. Looking To Have The Best Lunch In Winter Park? (highly Preferred Suggestion Added)
14. Looking For The Best & Highly Preferred Indian Food Delivery Services In Orlando (recommendation Add
15. Heading Towards Your First Wedding Anniversary (do Things Amazingly With This Guide)