ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
A Guide To Lebanese Food
Sit back and let’s move to Lebanon and its unique food culture with the aim of experiencing the Middle East through your eyes and what exactly is in Lebanese food.To experience the flavors of this cuisine, why not let the chefs control your meal time with our mouth-watering and tasty menus!
Lebanon is a small country of the Middle-East. With high literacy rates and traditional culture, Lebanon has become an important commercial hub in the region, although economic and social development was hampered by a long civil conflict from the mid-seventies until beginning of the nineties, still Lebanon has survived and came out as a settled country.
To enhance your experience we choose together a Lebanese cuisine that highlights the flavors and spices of the food to a new level. We are connoisseurs in Lebanese cuisine and while preparing the food, we take full consideration of health and nutrition of the food.
What is in Lebanese Food?
The staple foods are rice and wheat (often consumed as flat bread pita). The foods which commonly accompany include meat (usually lamb and chicken) or fish and vegetables that are often stuffed. Popular main courses are kebbe - mutton pounded and served with crushed wheat, chawarma - grilled lamb, tabbouleh - chopped parsley, mint, tomatoes and cracked hard wheat; fattoush - a blend of seasonal vegetables such as purslane, lettuce, radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley and mint, combined with pieces of dry pita. A distinctive feature of the Lebanese food supply is the significance of the fruit and vegetable.
Kammoon and Lebanese Food
Delve your taste buds for Lebanese food and Lebanese street food prepared by our connoisseurs. With us, enjoy the perfectly curated and handmade Lebanese foods that are fresh, healthy, diverse and authentic.
Enjoy variety of dishes ranging from Main dishes, salads to hot and cold mezze dips and many more and delight your dine-ins with desserts afterwards. Order your favourite food with us and enjoy abundance of whole grains in your food.
Apart from the curate range of Lebanese food, we offer you quality catering services. Organize your corporate parties via us and get professional and finest corporate catering from Kammoon. Visit our website https://www.kammoon.co.uk/ and experience the difference in the services. We ensure you that you will get quality food as well as quality catering services with us.
A plate of food remains a plate only till the time it contains sharing, joy and memories made on the table. Enjoy your dining with your loved ones
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. How Mozzarella Cheese On Pizzas Is Healthy For You
Author: Simon Fadous
2. Agricultural Surfactants Market 2019: Future Market Implementation, Size, Share, Trends, Forecast
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
3. “kick Off The Roaring '20s Right With These Fun Company Event Ideas”
Author: Lisa Richards
4. Global Food Processing Industry – Current Trends
Author: Lavy Johnson
5. Looking For The Best Indian Food Restaurant In Florida? (the Guide Has The Best One Listed)
6. The Best Breakfast Catering In Philadelphia Is Waterfront Gourmet
Author: Hanna Kogan
7. Order For Vegan Cakes London To Make Your Celebration Complete
Author: Daniel Garcia
8. The Only Authentic Chinese Restaurant In Sunrise (check Out The Guide)
9. Are You Looking For The Best Place To Go On Weekend? (boca Raton Is The Best One To Choose)
10. Reasons Why Sambar Is Considered A Healthy Choice
Author: snehal desai
11. Top Tips To Find The Best Sports Bar In Albuquerque
Author: Dexter Brown
12. Madikeri Resorts | Best Resorts In Madikeri | Call & Book Now
13. Looking To Have The Best Lunch In Winter Park? (highly Preferred Suggestion Added)
14. Looking For The Best & Highly Preferred Indian Food Delivery Services In Orlando (recommendation Add
15. Heading Towards Your First Wedding Anniversary (do Things Amazingly With This Guide)