ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Download Public Beta 2 Ios 13.3 In Iphone
Apple has been on a roll as it keeps offering the latest OSs one after another. Apple has not shied away from releasing OS updates from any of its products, be it TV, watch, or Mac. The latest addition to this list is the latest iOS 13.3; however, this is only the public beta. In case you wish to get the taste of this OS before it gets officially released, then read through the blog. Here are the steps to download the public beta of iOS 13.3 on the iPhone.
What is different in iOS 13.3 public beta
Apple has introduced a minor update for its operating system and the new features will fix all the bugs like:
Quitting apps unexpectedly.
Device losing phone services after the call.
Phone data not working issues.
Charging device problems via YubiKey accessories.
Emails issues while using S/MIME encryption.
It is accessible for every device running on iOS 13 and the users can update it in the settings on their device.
How to do archived backup in iPhone
If you want archive backup in the iPhone, then you can follow the provided steps:
1. Connect the iPhone to the ...
... Mac or PC.
2. Launch iTunes.
3. Check in the menu bar on the iPhone.
4. Ensure that the backup is done in this system.
5. Tap on Back up Now.
6. Backup your Apps if needed.
7. Click Command to open preferences.
8. Tap on the Devices tab.
9. Control- tap on the backup.
10. Select Archive.
Registering the account for iOS 13 public beta
If you wish to register an account foriOS 13 public beta, then pursue the given instructions:
1. Navigate to beta.apple.com.
2. Click the iOS tab.
3. Click on the Download profile.
4. Then click on Install.
5. Input your Passcode.
6. Click on Install to agree to the agreement.
7. Then click again on Install to confirm.
8. Click on Restart to reboot your device.
Steps to launch the iOS 13 public beta
If you want to launch the iOS 13 public beta, then abide by the given steps:
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on General.
3. Then click on Software update.
4. when the update displays, click on Download and Install.
5. Input your Passcode.
6. Click on Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions.
7. Click Agree again.
Get your iPhone started with iOS 13 public beta
In case you intend to start your iPhone with iOS 13 public beta, then go through the below-mentioned steps:
Input the Apple password ID.
It will take a few minutes to update.
Click on Get Started.
Source :- http://go-norton-setup.uk.com/how-to-download-public-beta-2-ios-13-3-in-iphone/
Daisy Martin is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at norton.com/setup and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.
I am a Blogger and Designer .My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in programming and education.
General Articles1. Kiddie Birthday Themes Inspired By Food
2. How To Encourage Kids To Participate In Fitness Activities
3. Global Polyol Sweeteners Market 2021 Key Drivers And Restraints, Regional Outlook, End-user Applicants By 2026
4. All About Epoxy Coating - New Era Pipes & Fittings
Author: New Era Pipe Fittings
5. Ideas For Online Business
6. Canada Immigration 2022: A Complete Guide To Migrate To Canada From India
Author: Sanjay Yadav
7. Benzoic Acid Market Report Covers Future Trends With Research 2022-2027
8. Why One Can Consider Buying Frozen Foods Online?
Author: Gayatri Tampi
9. Your Pets Also Deserve Medical Care
Author: Powell Veterinary Service Inc.
10. Educational Games That Can Improve Touch And Feel Sense In Children
11. Best Educational Games For Kids
12. Cómo Reservar Una Reserva De Vuelos Barato En Línea
Author: Viaje Dealma
13. Some Of The Latest Netgear Launches In 2022
Author: karen minton
14. How Can I Perform Brother Printer Hard Reset?
15. Transcription Services And Translation Services
Author: CharlotteB Cuddy