ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
New Gforge Article Explores The Six Big Reasons That Developers And Businesses Don’t Like
1888 Press Release - This new article from GForge explores the six big reasons that so many developers and businesses are frustrated with their collaboration and project management solutions. Feel free to post the article at your publication.
Des Moines, IA - New GForge Article Explores the Six Big Reasons that Developers and Businesses Don’t Like their Collaboration Software
Why Does Collaboration Software Disappoint & Frustrate
West Des Moines, Iowa
The GForge Group, Inc. (https://gforge.com) today announced a new online article about the top reasons that tech developers and other businesses are unhappy with their collaboration and project management solutions.
In fact, many solutions on the market often make collaboration more difficult and confusing.
You can access this new article at https://gforge.com/blog/article/why-does-collaboration-software-suck.html
The six big collaboration platform challenges are:
1. You Get Pieces & Parts that Don’t Easily Work Together
2. Too Small or Too Big, Won’t Scale
3. Who’s Working for Whom? Do the tools ...
... really work for YOU?
4. Comments Are Not Collaboration
5. They’re Expensive – The evils of vendor upsell
6. Golden Handcuffs – Vendor Lock-In
GForge, established in 2006, is a leading developer and supplier of project and collaboration management software that provides the industry’s most comprehensive set of easy to use tools for businesses and organizations to create, manage and scale projects of various sizes and levels of complexity.
Available in both on-premise and SaaS formats, GForge features and capabilities include Agile/Scrum support, ticketing, team chat, kanban boards, wiki, document management, etc. GForge also provides specific features to engineering teams including source code management, code reviews and pull requests.
GForge is the industry’s preferred on-premises project & collaboration solution and is particularly popular in the Defense & Aerospace Industries. For more info about GForge, please visit us at https://gforge.com
mshapiro ( @ ) srs-techpr dot com
1 619 249 7742
“Media Relations for the Connected World”
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Mango Dehydrator Is A Very Advanced Fruit Drying Device!
Author: DYNAMIC DRYERS INTERNATIONAL
2. Top 6 Trends In The Pcb Manufacturing
3. 5 Features Of The Perfect Online Gaming Payment Gateway
4. Importance Of Gateway Services For Gaming Industries
5. Why App Development Outsourcing Is Beneficial For Your Business
6. Dream Big For Better Business With Cost-effective Internet Service
7. Enjoy Your Precious Time Communicating Using 5g
8. When Should You Take Your Mobile Phone For Repairs?
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
9. How To Create An Icloud Account On Pc?
10. Does Microsoft Teams Charge Per Meeting
11. Tips For Collecting Payments While Maintaining A Positive Customer Experience
12. Continues Development Of Connection With 4g & 5g Networks
13. Technology Adoption To Improve Workplace Innovation
Author: Amit K
14. Top 5 Tips For Making Secure Online Money Transfers In 2022
15. How To Avoid Problems With Online Payments