ALL >> Health >> View Article
In Bed With A Bent Male Organ: Sensual Positions
Many women (and some men) are surprised to discover that when the man they have been dating makes the big reveal regarding his member, that he is possessed of a rather bent male organ. Now, to be sure, some degree of curvature in the manhood is not at all unusual, and many partners find a little curve to be aesthetically pleasing. But when the curvature is severe so that the bent male organ is painful and/or makes penetrative coupling difficult, it becomes a male organ health issue. A man may wish to consult with a doctor if he has a severely bent male organ and may also wish to consider which sensual positions may be better suited to his curved member.
Often when a man has a severely bent male organ, he is said to suffer from Peyronie’s disease. This condition is frequently caused by trauma to the manhood, either a big one (like being hit in the member with a baseball) or repeated small ones (such as rough handling on a repeated basis). When the trauma heals, scar tissue forms, which is not as flexible and pliable as unscarred skin. Thus when the member becomes tumescent, the scarred side cannot stretch as far, causing the manhood to bend.
So what are some of the sensual positions a man with a bent male organ should try? First, it’s important to remember that every couple is different: what works well for one couple may not for another. But in general, these are considered good positions for couples utilizing a bent male organ to try.
- Missionary. For those with an upwardly bent male organ, missionary is often the position of choice. Because the front wall of the female organ is especially sensitive, the curvature may actually allow the member to rub against it in a way that pleasures the female partner significantly.
- Upright straddle. Again, for an upwardly bent male organ, this position is recommended. The male sits upright and the women lowers herself on the manhood and straddles him. Depending upon the severity of the curvature, this may be the best option for many couples.
- Doggy. Does a guy’s organ curve downward instead of upward? Then doggy-style may be just the ticket. The woman gets on all fours, with the weight evenly distributed between her arms and her bent legs/knees. The man enters from behind. The couple can make alterations (she may want to lean her head and shoulders down on the bed, he may want to raise himself up a bit, etc.) to find the angle at which comfort is maximized.
- Sideways. Some guys have a member that curves to the left or to the right instead of up or down. Often couples in this situation find that having the female partner lie on her side, with knees bent up, and have the man essentially take a missionary position over her, can provide the best angle for the sideways-leaning bent male organ.
As previously stated, no one position works for every couple. And in some cases, the curvature of the member may be so extreme that no position allows for comfortable penetrative coupling. In such cases, a man should consult with a doctor, if he has not done so already. There are a number of treatment options for Peyronie’s disease, and discussing these with a doctor can enable a man to determine the best course to take.
In addition to finding good sensual positions for a bent male organ, a man should take steps to ensure general male organ health by regularly using a first class male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Seek out an oil which contains vitamin D, the so-called "miracle vitamin," which has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function. The oil should also contain L-arginine, an amino acid which boosts nitric oxide production which can then better enable manhood blood vessels to accommodate increased blood flow.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Few Simple Tips To Stay Healthy
Author: Satjit kumar
2. The Healthy Manhood Primer: How To Spot Pleasure Addiction
Author: John Dugan
3. Have Got Acne & Acne Scars? (the Guide Has The Best Solution)
4. Shockwave Therapy Services At Care2cure Clinic Ottawa.
Author: jack sukla
5. Why A Percussion Massager Is A Boon For Muscle Pain?
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Fildena 100 Reviews
7. Living Donor Transplant In India
Author: liver transplant in Delhi
8. Hospitals & Healthcare Institutions Should Always Consider Outsourcing Medical Billing Because Of Hi
9. Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis Of Pancreatic Cancer
10. Chopped Dates For Baking Are Actually The Same As They Are For Other Uses
Author: SAM ALI
11. Pancreatic Cancer: Silent But Deadly Policy
12. How Can Hypnotherapy Help With Panic Attacks
Author: Richard Clark
13. Iran's Health Ministry On Tuesday Confirmed 15 Deaths From The New Coronavirus Amid 95 Cases In Ira
14. Having A Handsome Member Also Requires This Additional Element
Author: John Dugan
15. Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights And Epidemiology 2030
Author: yash bhardwaj