ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are The Prognoses And Effects Of High Creatinine Levels?
Creatinine is a breakdown of a protein type creatine. The production of creatine happens in the liver and then transfers to different organs through the bloodstream. Kidneys need creatine to perform their functions properly and filter their breakdown after then. But when kidneys are unhealthy, they do not perform their functions properly and the levels of creatinine increase. Hence, it becomes important to understand the prognoses and affects that high creatinine levels can leave on your bodies.
What causes creatinine levels to get boosted?
Creatinine is a byproduct of the metabolic activities that a human body performs throughout the day. Few conditions can become responsible for the elevated levels of creatinine, such as:
• Lack of fluids and water in your body.
• You are spending too much time while exercising.
• Your body is not allowing for the weight lifting but still, you are doing it.
• There may be the maximum chances of having kidney diseases.
• You are consuming a lot of drugs and alcohol.
• Blood loss in a large amount.
• Low blood pressure.
• Chronic kidney diseases.
• Excess intake of proteins.
What are the prognoses and effects of high creatinine levels?
The prognoses of high creatinine levels can be understood by identifying the symptoms and treatments available for this. Here, in this blog we will be talking about the treatment, effects, and precautions about high creatinine levels throughout:
What are the symptoms of high creatinine levels?
Following symptoms will help you in understanding the presence of creatinine in high amounts:
• Short of breath
• Urination problems
• Itchy & dry skin
• Sleeping disorders
What are the effects that high creatinine levels are putting on the human body?
Having high creatinine levels can make your body’s conditions worse and may affect in the following ways:
• It causes further damage to your kidneys.
• Increases your risks of developing cardiovascular disease.
• This leads to the digestive system and respiratory system disorders.
• It causes problems with your nervous system.
What can be done to treat drop down these elevated levels?
Dropping the elevated serum creatinine levels to normal levels is not a difficult task to perform all you have to do is follow a few instructions provided by your Nephrologist. If you ask Karma Ayurveda’s kidney specialist Dr. Puneet Dhawan, he will recommend you the following:
• Drink Herbal Tea or Green Tea: It is an effective and tested method of lowering the creatinine in your blood. Drink herbal tea with ingredients like nettle leaf, chamomile, and dandelion root tea. Drink at least 250 ml in a day to stimulate the kidneys and perform their role efficiently. It will increase the output of urine which eventually help in bringing down the creatinine level
• Drink Plenty of Water: To lower the creatinine levels naturally; you should drink as much water as you can. The intake of more and more water will increase the urine output and will be bringing down the creatinine level from your urine. The kidneys need water for proper functioning.
• Do not take supplements that contain creatine: When your creatinine levels are high; you should avoid the intake of supplements containing creatine.
• Do not perform the vigorous exercise: When your creatinine level is high; try to avoid exercises that will put pressure on your kidneys. Higher creatinine levels affect the functioning of kidneys. And so the heavyweight exercises & fast running.
• Do not eat too much protein: It is a proven study that the intake of protein increases the creatinine levels. So avoid the intake of protein or the foods that are rich in high protein. Eat a vegan or vegetarian diet. You can replace red meat with chicken as it contains a low amount of protein than red meat.
• Try to eat more fiber-rich food: Fibers are a proven source of reducing the creatinine naturally. Consume 30-35 grams of fiber a day.
• Consume Ayurvedic herbs: Try to include Ayurvedic herbs and spices to your diet. It will help in reducing the creatinine levels naturally.
Other methods by which you can bring down the high creatinine levels are:
• Drink cranberry juice.
• Eat fresh fruits & vegetables.
• Avoid junk food.
• Avoid foods that are rich in protein.
• Eat cucumber, apples, mangoes, bananas, etc.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Avoid frozen & canned foods.
• Avoid spicy & oily foods.
• Eat vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, bottle guard, cauliflower, etc.
• Drink carrot & radish juice.
It may surprise you but even the essential oils are a part of the ayurvedic medicament and prognoses of bringing down the elevated levels. Following essential oils will help you with the problem:
• German chamomile oil
• Basil oil
• Jasmine oil
• Lemon Grass Oil
• Lemon Oil
• Orange Oil
• Helichrysum Oil
• Lavender Oil
You can use these oils in three ways:
• Applying to the abdominal area.
• Inhaling, just like steam when suffering from cold and cough.
• Inoculating, this method should be taken with the advice and under the supervision of a doctor.
Karma Ayurveda provides Best Ayurvedic Solution to lower Creatinine level.
Health Articles1. Few Simple Tips To Stay Healthy
Author: Satjit kumar
2. The Healthy Manhood Primer: How To Spot Pleasure Addiction
Author: John Dugan
3. Have Got Acne & Acne Scars? (the Guide Has The Best Solution)
4. Shockwave Therapy Services At Care2cure Clinic Ottawa.
Author: jack sukla
5. Why A Percussion Massager Is A Boon For Muscle Pain?
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Fildena 100 Reviews
7. Living Donor Transplant In India
Author: liver transplant in Delhi
8. Hospitals & Healthcare Institutions Should Always Consider Outsourcing Medical Billing Because Of Hi
9. Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis Of Pancreatic Cancer
10. Chopped Dates For Baking Are Actually The Same As They Are For Other Uses
Author: SAM ALI
11. Pancreatic Cancer: Silent But Deadly Policy
12. How Can Hypnotherapy Help With Panic Attacks
Author: Richard Clark
13. Iran's Health Ministry On Tuesday Confirmed 15 Deaths From The New Coronavirus Amid 95 Cases In Ira
14. Having A Handsome Member Also Requires This Additional Element
Author: John Dugan
15. Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights And Epidemiology 2030
Author: yash bhardwaj