ALL >> Business >> View Article
Neuroprosthetics Market is expected to reach USD 18.04 Billion by 2026 from USD 5.46 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 12.7% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
Neuroprosthetics are biomedically engineered device designed to be linked to linked with a peripheral or central nervous system and to enhance the cognitive, motor/sensory abilities of an organism.
The neuroprosthetics market the basis of type has been segmented into output neural prosthetics and input neural prosthetics. Output neural prosthetics sub-segmented into motor disorders and cognitive disorders. The motor disorders segment is expected to be one of the major contributors to the market growth due to an increasing prevalence of Parkinson's disease and epilepsy. The market based on applications, the physiological disorders market is sub-segmented into auditory processing disorders, ophthalmic disorders, cardiovascular disorders, and urology disorders. The auditory processing disorders sub-segment is expected to hold one of the largest shares for the market due to an increasing number of people suffering from hearing ...
... losses and problems.
Geographically, Neuroprosthetics Market market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is expected to be one of the largest markets for the neuroprosthetics. Europe and the Asia Pacific are the largest markets after North America respectively. The increasing number of patients suffering from neurological disorders and nerve injury and increasing prevalence of hearing losses are some of the factors driving market growth.
• Neuroprosthetics market analysis and forecast, in terms of volume and value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the neuroprosthetics market.
• Neuroprosthetics market segmentation on the basis type, technique, application, and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Neuroprosthetics market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Neuroprosthetics market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the neuroprosthetics market are also profiled.
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at a global market value for Global Inspection Machines Market.
The prominent players operating in the neuroprosthetics market include
• Medtronic (US)
• Abbott Laboratories (US)
• Cochlear (Australia)
• Boston Scientific (US)
• LivaNova (UK)
• Secong Sight (US)
Key Target Audience:
• Neuroprosthetics manufacturers and vendors
• Distributors of neuroprosthetics devices
• Market research and consulting companies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Health insurance provider companies
• Healthcare players
For more information visit@
Scope of the Neuroprosthetics Market Report:
The Research report segments the neuroprosthetics market based on type, technique, application and geography
Neuroprosthetics Market, by Type:
• Output Neural Prosthetics
• Motor Prosthetics
• Cognitive Prosthetics
• Input Neural Prosthetics
• Cochlear Implants
• Bionic Eye/Retinal Implants
Neuroprosthetics Market, by Technique:
• Spinal Cord Stimulation
• Deep Brain Stimulation
• Vagus Nerve Stimulation
• Sacral Nerve Stimulation
• Transcranial magnetic Stimulation
Neuroprosthetics Market, by Application:
• Motor Neural Prosthetics
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Physiological Disorders
• Auditory processing Disorders
• Ophthalmic Disorders
• Cardiovascular Disorders
• Urology Disorders
• Cognitive Disorders
• Alzheimer’s Disease
Neuroprosthetics Market, by Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of North America Neuroprosthetics Market
• Breakdown of Europe Neuroprosthetics Market
• Breakdown of Asia Pacific Neuroprosthetics Market
• Breakdown of Middle East & Africa Neuroprosthetics Market
• Breakdown of Latin America Neuroprosthetics Market
Maximize Market Research offers customization of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients
This Report Is Submitted By @ Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH
Contact: +91 9607365656
Business Articles1. Best Property Preservation Updating Services In Alabama
Author: RPR Services
2. Expansion Of Photoresist & Photoresist Ancillaries Market Will Remain Close To Being Stagnant Through 2025
Author: Jack Martin
3. 6 Easy Ways To Protect Your Home From Burglaries
Author: AYS System
4. Difc Investment Crowdfunding Business License - 10 Leaves
5. How To Find The Most Profitable On-demand Business With Uber Clone App
Author: Maria Smith
6. How Does The Uber Clone App Work? How Do I Choose The Best Uber Clone Script?
Author: Uber clone scipt
7. How To Obtain Fssc 22000 Certification In 5 Simple Steps
8. Best Playschool Franchise - iris florets
9. 2507 Super Duplex Round Bars
Author: chhajed alloys
10. Why Do Businesses Opt For Commercial Housekeeping Services?
Author: Tuskers India
11. Benefits Of Outsourcing Housekeeping Services
Author: Tuskers India
12. Specific Details Regarding Frp Pipes
Author: D CHEL OIL AND GAS
13. Why Are On-demand Home Services Apps The Next Big Thing In The Business World?
Author: Lilac Homier
14. Same Day Payday Loans For Cash Advance For Your Convenience
Author: Amy Jones
15. Specific Details Regarding Forged Circles And Forged Rings
Author: kanak metal & alloys