ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Exploring The Practicality Of Herringbone Patterned Laminate Flooring
With the Herringbone patterns making waves in the flooring trends, one is often found questioning the suitability of it in laminate and hardwood flooring. However, let’s not go into the same in this article for it has a different purpose altogether. Given the V-shaped details all over its surface, enriching spaces, there are good reasons to believe in its allure. But, what about practicality? One cannot disregard the same and this is where the write-up brings forth a convincing answer. If you are reading it at the moment, stay prepared to come across reasons justifying the high utility of such a uniquely patterned laminate flooring.
• Makes a room appear spacious/elongated
The Herringbone patterns in laminates play a massive role in making a room appear spacious. So, having it in a confined room, which welcomes symmetrical patterns gracefully, can actually lend openness to it. Try installing it in foyers to feel the difference! It will instantly draw your eyes along the length of the hallway and create an illusion of an elongated entrance hall.
• Arrives in a huge variety
Speaking of variety, the same goes true for colour as much as it does for size and price. Take, for instance, the collection featured at Whiteriver Group. When you narrow down to the specified pattern, you would come across five different options, namely Bordeaux oak, Lindow/Pisa oak, Calais oak, Carlisle/Metz oak and Holden/Ferrara oak. One can clearly see the dissimilarity in terms of colour, warmth, dimension and affordability.
• Liberates one from laborious maintenance chores
Much like the rest of the laminates, Herringbone requires little effort for upkeep. A prompt sweep and mopping, using diluted soapy water, is all it takes, once a week, to do away with the accumulated dirt and grime. What about accidental spillages then? Well, in that respect too, it brings one peace of mind with an assurance that laminate wood flooring will never soak in any liquid. So, you can wipe it off in time to prevent it from settling in and leaving a stubborn stain behind. Coming to dust getting trapped in between, there’s no scope of such a thing with Herringbone laminates, saving occupants allergic to clouds of dusts from suffering respiratory problems.
• Being classic, it stands out in terms of durability
While classic touch might seem like a point speaking in favour of its aesthetic beauty, in reality, it’s hinting at the durability of the product. If you go back to its origins, you would know that it dated back to the 16th century. And, something which has stood the test of time, is bound to be long-lasting and enduring. In essence, it doesn’t just add warmth and elegance to a room but also ensures a sturdy backdrop to living spaces.
• Value for money
The flawless craftsmanship might make it a little on the higher-end but the perennial availability of the same in the market brings down the price to one’s budget. Moreover, given the positives of Herringbone laminate flooring, it actually turns out to be a value for money product.
Put simply, Herringbone laminates are a perfect balance of appeal and functionality, and you can never go wrong by installing one at your residence.
Laminate wood flooring is a common topic of discussion in most of the articles presented by this author. Naturally, there’s something in it, which draws attention. You can derive an idea about it from his write-ups.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Should You Opt For Restoration Or A Repair For Water Damage?
Author: Kathleen Daboush
2. Thing To Keep In Mind Before Installing Modular Kitchen
Author: Kitchen Crafts
3. What You Need To Do Before Getting A New Pool In Bonita Springs, Fl
Author: Contemporary Pools
4. How To Choose The Best Air Conditioner Calgary With Installation Service
Author: Air Conditioner Calgary
5. The Benefits Of Bag Repair - Why Should I Consider Investing In Refurbishing Old Bags
Author: Akash Sharma
6. Landscaping Mistakes You Should Avoid
Author: Nathan Boutros
7. Key Benefits Of Using Customised Window Treatments
Author: Stewart Graham
8. Commercial Architecture Design-best Building Designs For Businesses
Author: Taurus Inspro
9. Modular Kitchen Design Ideas To Transform Simple Place Into Gorgeous One
Author: Mohit Mehra
10. Hire A Proposal Planner Today
Author: Adam Leworthy
11. Everything That You Need To Know Of Planation Shutters In Adelaide
Author: Lincoln Gawler
12. All You Need To Know Of Mould Removal For A Healthier Living
Author: Elvin Dao
13. Difference And Similarities Between A Garage And A Carport
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Why Ceiling Painting Brush Is Important For Home Improvement Set Up?
Author: Tom Crise
15. 6 Benefits Of Structural Steel
Author: Michael Gilmore