ALL >> Business >> View Article
Global Orphan Drugs Market
Orphan Drug market is required to cure disease or disorder as it affects less than 1 in 2,000 people. This disease is called Orphan because their prevalence rate is very low and hence appeal to a very small patient population. Pharmaceutical industrial sector has very less interest in developing and producing these drugs because as compared to non-orphan drugs, these drugs do not guarantee healthy returns on investment.
Orphan Drugs Market is expected to reach 346.84 billion by 2026 from 117.52 billion in 2016 at CAGR of 11.43.(Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report)
Driving factors of Orphan Drug market is the rising prevalence of lifestyle disorder, growth in the number of private diagnostic and caring. Additionally, the rise in investment for the development of the healthcare sector by a government is anticipated to boost the market growth. Recent R&D activities related to the Orphan drug are likely to present new opportunities for the market. However, the cost of development of Orphan drugs is higher when compared with non-orphan drugs expected to restrain the market growth. ...
... Orphan drugs segment is accounted for more than 61% of the total market share by 2016. Geographically, the orphan drugs market was dominated by North America, which accounted for more than 53% of the total market share in 2016. Reasons for this growth in North America are increasing government incentives and high product demand are expected to promote market growth in the US region, which is considered to be the highest revenue-generating region in America.
• Orphan Drugs market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Orphan Drugs market.
• Orphan Drugs market segmentation on the basis of disease type, indication and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Orphan Drugs market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Orphan Drugs market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Orphan Drugs market are also profiled.
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2016
• Estimated Year – 2017
• Forecast Period – 2016 to 2026
For company profiles, 2016 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the global market value for Orphan Drugs Market.
Key Players in the Orphan Drugs Market Are:
• Glaxosmithkline Plc
• Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Novelion Therapeutics Inc.)
• Johnson & Johnson
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Novartis Ag
• Abbvie Inc.
• Celgene Corporation
• Pfizer Inc
Key Target Audience:
• Orphan Drugs Market Investors• Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
• Research Labs, Hospitals and Clinics
• Distributors of IVD Products
• Healthcare Institutions
• Orphan Drugs Marketing Players
For more information visit@
Scope of the Orphan Drugs Market Report:
research report categorizes the Orphan Drugs market based on Indication, Disease Type, and geography (region wise). Market size by value is estimated and forecasted with the revenues of leading companies operating in the Orphan Drugs market with key developments in companies and market trends
Orphan Drugs Market, By Disease Type
• Oncologic Diseases
• Metabolic Diseases
• Hematologic and Immunologic Diseases
• Infectious Diseases
• Neurologic Diseases
• Other Rare Diseases
Orphan Drugs Market, By Indication
• Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
• Acute Myeloid Leukemia
• Cystic Fibrosis
• Pancreatic Cancer
• Ovarian Cancer
• Multiple Myeloma
• Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
• Graft vs. Host disease
• Renal Cell Carcinoma
Orphan Drugs Market, By Geography:
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Maximize Market Research offers customization of report and scope of the report as per the specific requirement of our client.
This Report Is Submitted By @ Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH
Contact: +91 9607365656
Business Articles1. How To Choose The Right Franchise
2. Things You Need To Know About Buying Wordpress Hosting
3. What Do You Understand By Web Hosting For Sale?
4. The Best Mass Gainers For Different Types Of Muscle Gains
5. Can Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Natural And Nutrex Lipo6 Black Ultra Concentrate Help You Lose Weight?
6. Buy Real And Cheap Youtube Views
Author: Daniel Jones
7. What Are The Characteristics Of Effective Communication?
8. Company Set Up With Bank Account Can Help You Get A Bank Loan Easily!
Author: TBA Associate
9. Best Gel And Foam Cushions Deliver Great Comfort And Support!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
10. Combo X70 Impels Balaji Construction’s M-sand Journey In Omerga, Maharashtra
11. How To Use Proof Alcohol For Sterilization?
Author: Andrew Winslow
12. What Are The Significance Of Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres?
Author: Alpha Nanotech
13. Acknowledge The Major Changes In Brc Food Issue 9
14. Advantages Of Maverick 88 Heat Shield
Author: Slade Street Tactical
15. Remington 870 Heat Shield Magpul: Try Out For An Impressive Experience
Author: Slade Street Tactical