ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Do You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer For Traumatic Brain Injury?
Did you know a study by the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention reveals that 1.7 million persons sustain a traumatic brain injury (TBI) every year? Patients with traumatic brain injury suffer from significant economic and noneconomic losses which includes,
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost quality of life and
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
Traumatic Brain Injury can be a fatal issue and is caused by the negligence of others. In most cases, the victims can typically recover compensation for their accident-related losses. Anybody with traumatic brain injury needs a personal injury lawyer in Perth as it’s a very complex area of the law. This is because, you are potentially facing a lifetime of medical bills and may need a life care plan.
Here we’ve listed a few reasons to hire a personal injury attorney for traumatic brain injury.
It Can Change Your Life
When diagnosing brain injuries, doctors focus on symptoms like loss of consciousness and your ability to respond to sounds and other stimulation. But, there are brain injuries that occur on a near-microscopic level and are not visible on imaging scans. The problems caused by mild brain injury includes,
- Blurred vision and other visual disturbances
- Depression and anxiety
- Personality changes and mood swings
- Problems with concentration, attention, and memory
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Fatigue or problems sleeping
- Balance issues
- Sensitivity to light and sound
To get the right compensation for the traumatic brain injury, the claims require extensive medical knowledge and expert testimony. Criminal injury lawyers in Perth work with a diverse team of experts to evaluate their clients’ claims when necessary.
Understand the True Value of Your Claim
For unrepresented TBI victims, the insurance agencies try to scrutinize each claim and look for any reasons they can find to issue a denial. The sole purpose of this insurance agents is to protect the insurance company’s financial bottom line. A lawyer from the leading personal injury law firm in Perth helps you to get the right compensation that reflects the true value of your claim. But, if you accept a settlement before consulting a lawyer, you’ll lose out on any chance for future compensation related to your Traumatic Brain Injury.
The author of this article is the leading personal injury lawyer in Perth and has been practicing law for over a decade. In this article, he lists the reasons to hire a personal injury lawyer in Perth for your traumatic brain injury. Visit https://www.trewinnorman.com.au/ for more information.
Based in Perth’s Northern Suburbs, Trewin Norman and Co are a specialist practice offering legal advice and representation in all areas of personal injury law including motor vehicle accidents, workers’ compensation, public liability, criminal injuries compensation and superannuation claims. We will ensure the efficient processing of all aspects of your claim. Trewin Norman & Co have a friendly dedicated team who will assist you in understanding the claim process and ensure you receive your legal right to compensation. Please contact us for your obligation free consultation today. Call us @ (08) 9240 7722 or visit http://www.trewinnorman.com.au
Legal Articles1. Arrested During The Holidays: Options For Using Bail Bonds
Author: All out bail bonds
2. 10 Things That You Should Do After You Have Been Involved In A Road Accident
Author: Chris Lucero
3. Delisi Friday – Analyzing Your Marketing Strategies For The Year
Author: Michael Cowen and Delisi Friday
4. The Ins And Outs Of Filing A Workers Compensation Claim
Author: Jassika Rose
5. Top Legal Firms In Delhi
Author: Priyanka Mehta
6. Three Distraction Categories That You Are Likely To Experience When Driving
Author: Chris Lucero
7. How Does A Private Placement Memorandum May Look Like?
8. New Cdc Director To Target Opioids
Author: Devin Herz
9. Genentech, Roche Holding Accused Of Misrepresenting Amount Of Drug In Vial
Author: Devin Herz
10. Tim Whiting – The Journey Of A Trial Lawyer With Perseverance
Author: Michael Cowen and Tim Whiting
11. Essential Questions To Ask Before Hiring An Appraiser For A Condemnation Case
Author: MR Valuation Consulting
12. Legal Advice For Entrepreneurs
13. Study Finds Even Amid Cdc Warnings, Teens Are Still Vaping In Record Numbers
Author: Hendy Johnson
14. Fetch Top Legal Advice For Divorce, Family Matters, Estate And Personal Injury
Author: Magner & Hueneke
15. How Free Legal Document Creator Works?