ALL >> Business >> View Article
Refinery Catalyst Market
Refinery Catalyst Market is expected to reach USD 8.59 Billion by 2024 from USD 6.58 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 3.4%.
Escalating energy demand, environmental regulation, robust demand for catalyst in chemical synthesis, increasing demand for polymers, strong growth of refineries are factors driving the growth of refinery catalyst market. Undefined method of catalyst disposal and high cost of catalyst generation may restrain the growth of refinery catalyst market. Catalyst with improved and enhanced performance like zeolite is expected to impel the demand for refinery catalyst.
Refinery Catalyst MarketFCC catalysts segment is dominating the refinery catalyst market during the forecast period. Increasing demand from the refining industry led by emerging countries, such as China and India and stringent environmental regulations are driving the growth of this segment. FCC catalyst plays vital role in the conversion of heavy atmospheric residues and vacuum distillates into fractions of motor fuels, mainly gasoline.
Metals segment among material is leading the refinery catalyst market. Rising use of metals for hydrotreating and hydrocracking to remove unwanted impurities and emission of harmful gases into the environment due to stringent environmental regulations enacted to reduce air pollution by reducing sulfur content in gasoline and diesel.
Geographically, the refinery catalyst market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe,
Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at highest CAGR led by increasing demand for transportation fuels, refined products and stringent environmental regulations in this regions.
Scope of the report:
Refinery Catalysts Market, by Type:
• FCC Catalysts
• Hydrotreating Catalysts
• Hydrocracking Catalysts
• Catalytic Reforming Catalysts
Refinery Catalysts Market, by Ingredient:
• Chemical Compounds
Refinery Catalysts Market, by Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Key Players Profiled in the Report:
• Albemarle Corporation (US)
• W.R. Grace & Co. (US)
• Axens SA (France)
• Haldor Topsoe A/S (Denmark)
• BASF SE (Germany)
• Johnson Matthey (UK)
• Honeywell UOP (US)
• Clariant International Ltd. (Switzerland)
• Criterion Catalysts & Technologies L.P. (US)
This Report Is Submitted By @Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH
Contact: +91 9607365656
Business Articles1. The Main Benefits Of Using Good Branded Air Purifier In Home
Author: Mahlasdjen Gurajasdnei
2. How Can Game Development Boost Your Business
3. Do You Know The Essentials Of Mobile Game Development?
4. Multiplayer Game Development Services
5. These Aspects Should Be Looked Into For Website Design And Marketing
Author: Javier Lopez
6. Things To Note About Equipment For Food Processing
7. Explore More On Portable Rebar Bender For Sale
8. Manganese Steel Plates Manufacturers
Author: Vihan Jain
9. Combo Kits-rv Market | Rv Generator Adapters
Author: Tony Barber
10. 3 Essential Tips To Choose The Right Ecommerce Fulfillment Service In India
11. Deadly Qualities Of A Project Manager
Author: John Lee
12. Organic Fertilizer Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier In India
Author: Sun Agri Export
13. Bret Talley Offers Palm Beach Business Owners Complimentary Remote Website Consultations And Advice
14. What Is The Future Of The Food Industry? How Is It Evolving?
15. Do Check On These Wedding Photography Styles While Choosing A Photographer In Colchester
Author: Scott Miller