ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Schezwan Masala Dosa Recipe: A Healthy Option For Your Kids
Just Masala dosa is easy to find and it becomes boring on the regular lunch choices. But if you can infuse the flavours of South Indian food with Chinese twist, it might just change the entire setting.
The popular south Indian recipe of Masala dosa if twisted with Chinese flavours is appreciated and loved especially by kids. Let’s start with the Masala Dosa recipe with Schezwan touch.
5 medium sized potatoes - boiled or steamed
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
1 green chilli - chopped
1 pinch of asafoetida
½ cup onions - chopped
8 to 10 curry leaves - chopped
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ cup water
salt as required
2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
For Dosa stuffing:
3 cups dosa batter
¼ cup finely chopped spring onions greens
¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
⅓ cup finely chopped spring onion whites
⅓ cup finely chopped onions
½ cup finely chopped capsicum
½ cup grated carrot
½ cup finely chopped tomatoes
schezwan sauce as required
butter as required
oil for greasing the pan
Start with preparing the masala for the Dosa.
Take the boiled potatoes and grate them well. Health the oil in the kadhai and add mustard seeds along with cumin seeds. Once they start to splutter, add the finely chopped ginger along with hing and green chilies. Now add the chopped onions along with curry leaves. Mix it well till the onions become soft. Add the turmeric powder and boiled potatoes. Sprinkle some salt as per your taste and mix it well.
Now switch off the flame and add coriander leaves on top. Leave it aside for a while.
Now, let’s start with dosa. Heat the tawa on the low flame and spread some oil on the same. Start by pouring the dosa batter in the round shape. Cook the same from one side on the medium flame. Flip the dosa once it is cooked from one side. Pour Schezwan sauce on the top along with grated vegetables and coriander leaves. Place the portion of potato masala you prepared before.
At this point, you must flip one side of the dosa and overlap the other side on top of each other. Take it out from the pan and serve this delicious Schezwan masala dosa recipe with sambar and coconut chutney.
Author Bio: Hi,my name is Samidha and my kids love Chinese food. But serving them Chinese dish every day is not really healthy. But this twisty masala dosa recipe with Schezwan flavour is really loved by them.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. We Deliver Grocery, Alcohol, Food For Dishpal
2. Know-how Spices Form The Foundation For Indian Cuisine
Author: Bhupinder Mroke
3. How To Prepare Indonesian Grilled Sambal Chicken ?
Author: Daily brewed content
4. Pulse Ingredients Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, And Challenges
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC.
5. Just How To Cut Your Wedding Celebration Catering Bill Price
Author: Alex Arnold
6. Chai Masala Drop - Spicy Masala Tea With Natural Extracts | Spice Liquid
Author: Spice Liquid
7. Highlights Of The Food Emulsifiers Market
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC.
8. How To Boost Your Immune System Through Diet And Healthy Lifestyle?
Author: Insta Diet
9. The Enduring Question - Where Can I Buy Merckens Chocolate?
Author: Ryan Stover
10. Best E-liquid Online Vendors That Ship Worldwide
11. Sumptuous Bakery Goods And Pastries In Dubai
12. A Few Ways To Spruce Up Your Kitchen
Author: Paul Moku
13. How To Make Home Made Pizza
14. How To Find A Good Restaurant In Castle Hill
Author: Hudson George
15. What Are Amazon Adaptogens?
Author: Dexter Brown