ALL >> General >> View Article
Reduce Home Garbage By 50% With These Simple Tricks
Use & Throw. The phrase has become synonymous with the modern consumer culture - where everything has limited use Most of us pay no attention to where the things that are thrown away may end up after its brief use. . The reality is that post-consumer ‘waste’, more often than not, ends up in our streets, oceans or in a landfill polluting nearby ecosystems. Though many waste management consultants are striving to formulate plans and policies to save the planet by tackling the waste issue, this effort is not nearly enough.. To save the planet, each one of us has to take responsibility and put in equal effort.
In India, Waste Management Consultants like Saahas Zero Waste is actively taking the initiative to reduce waste sent to landfill, increase recycling rates and to raise awareness on best practices.
Start from Your Home
Dry and wet waste management should be an integral part of our lives. Here are some tips to reduce waste at home.
● Recycle Everything that Can Be Recycled
While segregating waste at home, make sure you keep aside all plastic, paper and electronic waste items that can be recycled like packaging, containers, paper, printer cartridges, batteries, and even light bulbs.
● Reduce Wastage
Buy supplies with short shelf-life in minimal quanties for immediate use only. This way the food won’t expire and you won’t have excess to throw away. Also, buy long-lasting supplies in bulk to reduce packaging material.
● Opt for Environment-friendly Materials
Replace all the plasticware with environmentally-friendly or recycled materials. Every item in our house has an eco-friendly alternative.
● Leftover Food Supplies and Wet Waste
Feed stray dogs with excess food in your home. You may also use your backyard to make compost out of access food, leaves, grass, and other wet waste.
● Avoid Disposable Items
A recent study showed that over 200 million people use disposable cups in the US alone! This is an alarming statistic and immediate measures should be taken to prevent this. We recommend you use steel and ceramic cups which can be reused.
● Donate to Make This World a Better Place
From clothing to furniture, a lot of things in our homes get outdated and what better way to serve the society and environment other than donating it?
General Articles1. Event Management Software Market Report (2018-2026)
Author: Unknown Member
2. The Many Uses Of The Sola Wood
Author: Abby Clare
3. Digestive Health Products Market In-depth Analysis, Size, Share, Cagr Status, Research Report
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
4. Why Web Research Is Important For Business Organizations?
Author: Irene Emily
5. The Benefits Of Screen Enclosure During The Holidays In Naples, Fl
Author: Aluminum Master LLC
6. How To Deal With Swollen Feet
Author: Derry Hall
7. Ist Das Hochzeitskleid Für Viele Der Wichtigsten Modeartikel
8. Buying Inflatable Tents Is Really Useful
Author: Mark Bachman
9. Raaga Imperio | Venues | Banquet Hall | Tathawade | Pune | Baithebaithe
Author: ambre sanjay
10. Manage The Comfortable Body With The Best Therapy
11. Sony A7r Iv Camera: Your Way To Picture Perfection
Author: Camera Warehouse
12. Bird Repellent Devices Work Superb & Are Effective
13. How To Use Nd Filter For Perfect Landscape Photography – A Complete Guide
Author: Camera Warehouse
14. Wedding+photography=beautiful Memories
Author: Shailesh Tiwadi
15. Production Of The Compound Fertilizer