ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
5 Trendy Earrings That You Must Own
Silver Mirror Earrings
Silver mirror earrings have been in the fashion industry for the longest time. These are also known as the Afghani mirror silver earrings. These styles look great especially when worn during the day time as the sunlight makes the mirror shine like a star.
So, if you don’t have a pair of silver mirror earrings in your collection then now is the time to buy them from a jewellery store.
Temple earrings, especially the Golden ones adorned with deity figures and floral cutwork are very popular in India. The figures of Goddess Lakshmi and Gods: Ganesha and Krishna are some of the infamous temple jewellery design elements that are loved by every Indian woman. Such designs exude divinity in your look as well as attitude.
Temple earrings are easily available as well. You can shop for them at any online jewellery store.
Gemstone Embellished Earrings
Silver tribal earrings encrusted with gemstones make for a stunning jewellery style for women. They are in fact just perfect to infuse charm and glamour to your bland outfits.
Stones such as Amethyst, Rose quartz, Citrine, Black druzy, etc are fairly common (and easily available) when it comes to tribal earrings.
So, if you like to wear color-popping jewellery then you should definitely try gemstone embellished jhumkas or danglers.
Boho earrings are the young generation’s obsession. They come with a lot of fun elements like dream catchers, feathers and tassels.
The best ones are usually available in bigger sizes but if you’re not comfortable with a chunky appeal then you can also invest in small and subtle designs. You can add even the latter category to your office wear jewellery collection.
Chandbalis (which means Moon earrings) come in the shape of a crescent moon and they’re loved by almost every woman. Do you know why?
This is because of the fact that they can be paired with almost any kind of outfit. Women and girls are actually crazy about this trend and this obsession reached its peak when Deepika Padukone wore beautiful pairs of Chandbali in the film ‘Ramleela’.
The best thing about chandbalis is that they look good on every woman irrespective of her age. For instance, your mom can wear them with her sarees, kurta as well as suits, while you can make heads turn by pairing them with your sharara set. You can wear a complete artificial jewellery set containing chandbali earrings, necklace and a maang tikka.
So, these were some of the trendiest earrings’ styles that you must own. Which of these styles do you already have in your jewellery collection?
Tell us in the comments below!
Happy Shopping Fellas!
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Should I Use Vitamin C Serum? - Faq
Author: Divya rana
2. Why Should I Hire A Wedding Florist?
Author: Lori Wheat
3. Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
4. Tips To Save Money When Sending Flowers
Author: Felip Ngo
5. Bouquet Of Roses By Trillium Florist Canada, A Symbol Of Love
6. How To Look Perfect In 100% Cotton Dress Shirts – Made To Measure Dress Shirts
Author: Hubert Miller
7. Tips For Choosing The Right Rose For Every Occasion
Author: Mary Dann
8. This One Way Is Transforming The Way Gifts Are Given Once And For All
Author: Smith James
9. Choose The Finest Vendor For Customized Mugs In Dubai
10. Choose Among The Best T-shirt Printing Vendor Available In Market
11. Shop Designer Poco F2 Mobile Cover Online
Author: Yugal Jain
12. How To Choose The Best Cycling Shorts For Spin Class?
Author: Robert Hacks
13. Best Anti Slip Tennis Shoes For Men And Women
Author: Brain Smith
14. 6 Reasons To Choose Crystal Glass Trophies For Award Ceremonies
Author: Darryll Hemmings
15. Why Should You Choose Male Dog Tags Jewelry For Your Style?
Author: Andrew Wilson