ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Immigration Solicitors London
We are a UK Immigration Advice Organisation specialising in most types of immigration to the UK. We deal with Entry Clearance applications from outside the UK and applications to the Home Office for those that can be lodged from within the UK. The UK immigration and visa application process can be a minefield for anyone not completely up to date with current legislation. At 786 Law Associates, it’s our business to know and be fully aware of constantly changing rules in order to achieve favourable results for our clients.
Many people believe that by surfing the internet for information about UK immigration, they can find enough information to be able to lodge their application and for it to be successful. This is not the case. Every case is different and applications need to be compiled carefully and completely. Applications to the UK are not formalities and are not just a matter of filling out the correct application form and providing the information requested. Applicants do not understand the requirements. Sponsors often assume that because they are British their spouse/fiancé/partner/dependant will be treated with the utmost respect. This is certainly not the case! Visa Application Centres operated by British Visa Departments are proving themselves to be inconsistent in their approach and costly to contact by telephone. Information from them is sparse and generally inadequate. They are not permitted to provide immigration advice!
Many applications that are lodged by applicants with no professional help are refused. We recommend you contact us before lodging an application to enable us to help you as a client. By taking a dynamic approach to each and every case and using our extensive knowledge of the law to an applicant’s full benefit, we consistently deliver good news to our clients regarding their visa applications. We place an extremely high value on all our clients and work hard to maintain a courteous and high-quality service at all times.
In many cases, it is possible to switch immigration status without clients having to leave the UK to re-apply, contact us for more information. In some cases, applications within the UK can be fast-tracked through same day service at public enquiry office. Don't have your UK Visa Application refused, Contact us before applying. Start your visa application process now by contacting us.
Legal Articles1. Want To Know More About Workers Compensation Lawyers Lexington Ky?
2. Secret Facts About Workers Comp Lawyers Lexington Ky
3. If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report On Workers Comp Lawyer Lexington Ky
4. The Number One Article On Workmans Comp Lawyers Lexington Ky
5. Top Workmans Comp Lawyer Lexington Ky Choices
6. The Best Plan You Need To Be Using For Workmans Comp Attorney Lexington Ky
7. Workers Comp Attorney Lexington Ky Tips & Guide
8. How To Choose Workers Compensation Attorney Lexington Ky
9. Uk Immigration Lawyer, Yash Strives To Help Pratham Uk Raise £2,500.00 For Child Illiteracy In India
10. Lay The Right Foundations For Good Employment Relationships
11. Company Set Up Bvi – What Information Should You Have
Author: James Palmer
12. Fetch Quality Legal Advice For Divorce, Family Issues, Estate And Injury Matters
Author: Magner & Hueneke
13. What Is The Use Of Address Proof Affidavit After Nrc
Author: Raj Kumar
14. Know The Difference Between An Advocate And A Lawyer From Best Lawyer In Bangalore?
Author: Lagato Lawyer
15. Living Trusts In Michigan Protect Your Assets And Give You Peace Of Mind
Author: alice davidson