ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Why Sunscreen Gel Is Important In Winters
Its winter time in India and as we all its time where our skin gets dry, rough and tanned. Although the sun is less to visible in winter, it is still present. UVA and UVB can easily permeate through clouds easily and that can harm our skin.
You all will agree that you can never miss a chance to get a warm sensation of sun rays in clod withers. Therefore, sun protection with best Sunscreen Gel for Oily Skin remains important if you go outdoors.
Sun Rays Impact on Our Skin without Sunscreen Gel
Although the sun’s presence usually delights us, everyone knows that exposure to the sun can have negative impacts. In fact, the sun releases ultraviolet (UV) rays, UVA and UVB rays being the most well-known.
While UVB rays are responsible for the classic sunburn, UVA rays are mostly responsible for the appearance of a suntan during sun exposure. Both contribute to the premature aging of the sensitive skin.
Moreover, it has been shown that sun exposure can lead to various serious health problems, including the development of skin cancers. Fortunately, adequate sun protection reduces the risks associated with UV rays.
Must important, in Winter is No Exception
In fact, up to 80% of UV rays are reflected on the snow. Therefore, your skin is not only exposed to the UV rays which emanate from the sky, but also to those reflected on the ground. This is also true during cloudy days since a large portion of UV rays get through the clouds.
Moreover, individuals who practice mountain sports in winter increase their exposure to UV rays. In fact, the higher the altitude, the greater the exposure to UV rays. It is estimated that for every 300 meters above sea level, exposure to UV rays increases by 4 to 5%.
Finally, the winter cold tends to mask the feeling of warmth by the sun on the skin, preventing us from feeling the burning effect that it produces. Thus, we have to protect our skin especially in winters for all kinds of skin type with oil free Sunscreen Gel for Oily Skin or Sunscreen Gel for dry skin. The impression that we are protected from the sun, when in fact, we are not.
Basis of Protection
Fortunately, there are simple, and many ways of protecting ourselves from the sun’s effects in winter as in summer. Whatever the season, the first step is to have an adequate sunscreen. Ideally, sunscreen should have the following characteristics:
1) Have a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 50 with Sunscreen SPF 50 Gel
2) Your Sunscreen Gel must have a broad spectrum, in other words, protect against both UVA and UVB rays with PA with Triple plus/PA+++ (SPF 50 PA)
3) Take into account the personal characteristics of your skin type (i.e. Best Sunscreen Gel for Oily Skin or Sunscreen Gel for dry skin)
4) Best Sunscreen Gel must contain best, safe and effective ingredients
For additional information about how to choose the Best Sunscreen Gel for Oily Skin, you can check out our other article by clicking here.
(Broad spectrum, fast-absorbing, and nutrient-rich. The densest of the lot, and thus the Sunscreen Gel.)
Sunscreen Gel should be applied at least 30 minutes before exposure to the sun and should be reapplied every two hours or following excessive sweating. If it is snowing abundantly, it might be necessary to reapply it more often.
Choosing an over-the-counter product from a wide range of choices, such as for sunscreen, can be a daunting task. Pharmacists are familiar with the different brands and the nuances between the available products. Ask them for advice before purchasing a sunscreen.
Tips & Advice
In addition to helping you choose an adequate sunscreen, these tips can also protect you from UV rays during your favorite winter activities:
1) Wear a hat. In addition to protecting you from the cold, a hat will also prevent you from getting sunburn on your scalp and your ears.
2) Remember to protect your eyes! Because UV rays can be harmful to eye health, wear sunglasses or ski goggles with integrated UV protection.
3) Protect your lips with a lip balm or Sunscreen Gel that has UV protection.
4) Avoid sun exposure when the sun is at its strongest, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Although the season is cold, getting sunburn is never pleasant. Furthermore, in winter, the cold, wind, heating, and dry air all take a toll on your skin. Take care of your skin by protecting it from the sun’s harmful effects by DemaEssentia's best Sunscreen Gel. Now, it’s time to take advantage of the joys of winter.
Shop one of the best Skincare products by Derma Essentia inspired by nature developed scientifically for the protection and nourishment of your skin. Get the best vitamin c serum, sunscreen for oily skin, foaming face wash and more skincare products by Derma Essentia. For more details visit our website www.dermaessentia.com
Beauty Articles1. Laser Hair Removal In Hyderabad
Author: life slimming
2. Understanding Chinese Medicine In London
Author: Duncan McGechie
3. Different Makeup For Different Occasions
Author: Meera Pandey
4. Tips For Preparing For Microblading
Author: Paola Microblading Montoya
5. In Charliez Salon Facial Combo And Nails Art Are The Best Services
6. Must-have Makeup Essentials For Brides-to-be
Author: tanya arora
7. Shades Of Brown Hair Color For Stunning Look
Author: bash sharma
8. Glycolic Acid For Skin Care In India Is Really Helpful To Reduce Skin Problem?
9. Biomiracle Beauty Products
Author: Biomiracle India
10. Tantric Massage Preparation And Techniques
Author: Alex Brozaf
11. An Ultimate Guide To Protect Yourself From Harmful Chemicals At The Hair Salon
Author: Kathryn Gallagher
12. Happy New Year 2020
Author: Dr. Dushyanth Paul
13. Dandruff- A Herbal Shampoo Can Eradicate It.
Author: David Divas
14. Cool Winter Hairstyles To Try With Extensions
Author: Louise Bailey
15. 10 Verifiable Advantages Of Traditional Thai Massage Exactly How Is A Conventional Thai Massage Ther
Author: Sunbody Massage Spa & Salon