ALL >> Health >> View Article
Vitamin D And Male Organ Skin? Yes, Please!
Beauty is only skin deep, but that’s no reason not to keep one’s skin handsome - especially the male organ skin. After all, potential partners (and many long-time partners) put a lot of stock in the physical appearance of a member, and one thing they’re anxious about is whether the man has good male organ health or not. Part of their inspection - which may be just a quick glance, so it’s important to make a good first impression - will be of the male organ skin. Are there sores on it? Is the skin nice and smooth or is it dry and flaky? Any unusual bumps to be noted? Is that a rash? Clearly, keeping the male organ skin looking good is key, and one thing that can help achieve that goal is to use an oil with vitamin D among its ingredients.
Okay, so: vitamin D
Vitamin D. Everybody’s heard about it. And isn’t there some vague relationship to bone health? But what really is there to know about vitamin D?
Well, first thing to know is that it’s different from most other vitamins. Usually if a person is deficient in some vitamin, they can turn to the internet for a list of foods rich in that ...
... particular vitamin and change their diet to increase their intake.
It’s not so easy with vitamin D. You see, vitamin D is found naturally in only a few foods; it is added as a supplement to many others, though. But the way to get the most vitamin D naturally is to expose the body to sunlight. Ultraviolet rays activate a process by which the body itself makes vitamin D. So people who live in most parts of the world get much more vitamin D production during the warmer months and much less during the colder ones - often meaning that they need to take vitamin D supplements when they are in a "low sun" period.
And male organ skin?
Okay, so vitamin D likes the sun. How does it help the male organ skin, though? In a few ways, actually.
- Skin renewal. All the cells in the body have a natural lifespan, eventually dying and being replaced by new ones, and that includes male organ skin cells. Sometimes the body is slow in producing new cells to replace older cells, causing skin to look ragged and aged. Vitamin D helps boost the skin cell production line, so new cells are ready when needed, making the manhood look younger and healthier.
- Skin repair. Cuts and scrapes are a part of life, but they can cause skin to look worn and used. Vitamin D helps speed the healing process, so that skin (including male organ skin) has a fresher and more-appealing look.
- Manhood acne. Too much oil on the skin can produce acne - including on the member. Vitamin D boosts the immune system, which when weakened is responsible for producing the excess oil that causes acne in the first place.
- Psoriasis. Some men get psoriasis - a skin disorder characterized by red, scaly, itchy patches - on their member. Studies suggest lack of vitamin D can be a contributing factor to the manifestation of psoriasis.
Men who want to keep their male organ skin healthy should include application of vitamin D to the organ. This can be more easily accomplished by regular use of a first-class male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) with vitamin D among its ingredients. In addition to vitamin D, it helps if the oil also contains a combination of moisturizers, such as shea butter and vitamin E, to help keep male organ skin smooth and supple. In addition, an oil with alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant, will protect male organ skin from further damage by free radicals.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. The Tale Of White Tea And Its Array Of Uses
2. Buy Generic Cialis 40mg Online Uk | Tadalafil | Vidalista 40
Author: Pro Pharmacy Store
3. Minimally Invasive Spine And Pain Interventions (mipsi) Are Going To Be Game Changers In The Healthcare Industry
Author: Pankaj Surange
4. How To Naturally Lose Weight Fast ?
Author: Second Medic
5. Signs That You Need To Drink More Water
Author: Second Medic
6. Air Ambulance Cost From India To Usa
Author: Almas Ambulance
7. Revenue Benefits By Onboarding Dme Medical Billing Company
Author: Danny Johnsmith
8. Snus Shop Produkte Mit Weiteren Zusatzangeboten In Deutschland Und Österreich
9. Is It Safe To Whiten Your Teeth With Procedures?
Author: Akash Tiwari
10. Dental Implant- The Most Recommended Option For A Patient
11. 7 Most Common Challenges With Oncology Billing
Author: Info Hub Team
12. Snus Online Produkte Mit Weiteren Zusatzangeboten
13. Back Pain Therapy Using Painkillers And Different Methods
Author: Daniel Paul
14. The Thin Spots: Where Hair Loss Concealers Work Best
Author: Kenny English
15. Mirna Sequencing And Assays Market Worth $ 343 Million By 2024 – Exclusive Report By Marketsandmarkets™