ALL >> Computers >> View Article
5 Methods To Fix The Powerpoint File Size Problem
There are numerous reasons people want to block contact’s text, like to get rid of the spam or simply to cut ties. If you are looking for ways of preventing text messages in an Android, then, fortunately, you don’t need to install any special message prevention applications. All you need to do is utilize a block text setting available on these devices. But some people can find it hard to use these blocking features appropriately. Here is how you can prevent your phone from getting text messages from any specific number by blocking it. So, check out those spam prevention options given below.
Methods To Block Text Message From Specific Person
Block Text Messages Using Google Messenger:
1. Open Google Messenger application.
2. In case you don’t have this app on your device, then go to the Play Store and download it.
3. After that, press and hold the contact’s name you want to block.
4. Tap on the Vertical ellipsis to display a drop-down menu.
5. Press People & Options to open the conversation details.
6. At last, go to the Block & Report Spam to block the number ...
... and tap Ok to confirm it.
Using an SMS Blocking App to Block Your Text Messages:
1. Double click on the Play Store app which you can easily find on your Android device.
2. Tap on the Search bar and type SMS Block. In doing so, you will find tons of blocking applications present in the virtual market.
3. Choose and install the app that will allow you to avoid text messages.
4. Open the SMS blocking application and set it to the default SMS app.
5. Now, you will be able to send and receive SMS through it.
6. Try to locate Blacklist or Block list option to add contacts name.
7. Lastly, press Add contact options to enter or select contacts name.
8. Also, several SMS blocking apps allow users to avoid the unknown number. Make sure to use it wisely.
Use Samsung Messages To Block Messages:
1. Download and install the Samsung Messaging application in case it is not available on your Android device.
2. Open the app and go to the Vertical ellipsis in the upper-right corner of the mobile screen.
3. Tap on the Setting of the drop-down menu.
4. Locate the Block Messages option at the bottom of the Setting page.
5. Now, select the Block List option to enter a number you want to avoid.
6. Press Ok to confirm it and prevent the person from sending you messages.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. Types Of Curtains & Types Of Blinds & Curtains And Blinds
Author: Jackie Blese
2. How Does Google Earn Money?
Author: Karan Kumar
3. Manage All Your It Storage Infrastructure With Stor2rrd
Author: Sean Harrison
4. Why Is Windows Defender Not Updating?
Author: Elina John
5. Google Sent 50,000 Alerts To Its Users On Government-backed Hackings
Author: Infotonics Media
6. Onsite Computer Repair Services In Edmonton
Author: ishape Technologies
7. 7 Things To Look For In A Video Editor Software
Author: Sameer Gupta
8. 6 Reasons Why Mobile-first Approach Is Essential Today
9. Career Opportunities In Python:career Guide To Python Programming
Author: Chandra shekar
10. Computer Ethics
Author: Natalie Dalton
11. Vivaldi Teams Up With Neeva For Ad-free Private Search
Author: Vivaldi Team
12. Career Opportunities In Python: Career Guide To Python Programming
Author: Himanshu Pise
13. How Elearning Is Changing The Corporate Training Paradigm
Author: Aptlogica Technology
14. How Web Scraping Is Used By Job Boards To Extract Job Data?
Author: iWeb Scraping Services
15. Top 10 Website Builders For Non-coders
Author: Elina John