ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Apply For Indian E-business Visa?
The Indian e-business visa is provided for business purpose related visit to India such as making sales or any other contacts on behalf of a company or outside India or other foreign countries. The India e-business Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within India for business purposes.
It is an online electronic travel authorisation that allows for Multiple Entry with a maximum stay of 180 days Total. Our Services of Indian e-business visa which is completely online and doesn't involve any intermediary or agents for business.
Documents required for Indian e-business visa:
Documents you need to submit when applying for an Indian e-business visa.
Passport - Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 180 days and have at least 2 blank pages
Photograph - Bring 2 recent 5x5cm photographs of yourself to the interview
Completed application form and declaration - Print out the documents and sign them. Take them along to your interview
Proof of purpose of visit - You need original signed letters on headed paper from both the UK company and the Indian company.
Passport - You can upload a scan. Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months after your date of arrival and have 2 blank pages
Photograph - Upload a photo of yourself, it should be square, between 10KB and 1MB, and in.JPEG format
Business card - Upload a copy of your business card.
Conditions of Indian e-business visa:
These are the conditions for Indian e-business visa:
The applicant is a person of assured financial standing and has expertise in the field of the business.
The applicant will have to comply with all the requirements like payment of tax and liability.
The grant of e-business visa is the subject of India on the basis of reciprocity with other foreign countries from time to time.
The applicant is not visiting India for the business of money lending or petting trading, or for coming for the full-time employment in India involving payment of salary in India and extra allowances.
Travel Articles1. Airport Transfer Cabs In India With Gozocabs
Author: Sai Kun
2. The Most Stunning Place To Visit In Kerala
Author: GoKerala Trip
3. Top 13 Things To Do In And Around Athens
Author: Parth Lohia
4. Are You A Foreigner In India During Covid-19 Pandemic?
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
5. 15 Days Explore Japan
6. How To Stay In Business After This Tough Time Gets Over!
Author: Amery Ortego
7. How To Travel Around Thailand
Author: Zoe John
8. Best Ways To Find The Best Immigration Consultants In Dubai
Author: Sumit Goyal
9. Best Things To Do In Abu Dhabi
10. Solo Trips For Women As A Business And Lifestyle Phenomenon
11. Tourist Places Around Shillong
Author: RAHUL CHAUHAN
12. A Simple Guide On How To Re-book Your Flight Tickets
Author: Maria Robin
13. Reason Why You Should Rely On A Reputed Bhubaneswar Car Rental Platform
Author: Dinesh Das
14. 10 Days Northern Japan
15. Best Beaches To See With Your Partner In Kerala