ALL >> Education >> View Article
Primitive Types of Node JS
Node.js incorporates following primitive types:
Everything else is an item in Node.js.
Each Node.js content syntax script runs in a process. It incorporates process object to get all the data about the present process of Node.js application.
Defaults to local
Access Global Scope
In a browser, global scope may be like the window object. In Node.js, global object represents the global scope.
To include something in global scope, you have to send it utilizing export or module.export. A similar way, import modules/object utilizing require() function to access it from the global scope.
Every module in Node.js has its own specific circumstance, so it can't meddle with different modules or dirty worldwide scope. Additionally, every module can be set in a different .js document under a different organizer.
Node.js Module Types
Node.js incorporates three sorts of modules:
Third Party Modules
Node.js Core Modules
Node.js is a light weight structure. The center modules incorporate absolute minimum functionalities of Node.js. These center modules are incorporated into its parallel dispersion and burden naturally when Node.js process begins. In any case, we have to import the center module first so as to utilize it in our application.
The accompanying table records a portion of the significant center modules in Node.js.
Local Modules Description
Http http module incorporates classes, strategies and occasions to make Node.js http server.
url url module incorporates strategies for URL goals and parsing.
querystring querystring module incorporates strategies to manage question string.
path path module incorporates strategies to manage document ways.
fs fs module incorporates classes, techniques, and occasions to work with document I/O.
util util module incorporates utility capacities helpful for software engineers.
Node.js Local Module
Local modules will be modules made locally in our Node.js application. These modules incorporate various functionalities of our application in isolated records and envelopes. We can likewise bundle it and disseminate it by means of NPM, so that Node.js people group can utilize it. For instance, on the off chance that you have to associate with MongoDB and get information, at that point we can make a module for it, which can be reused in our application.
For more information about Node JS Online Training Click Here
Education Articles1. 4 Bba Specializations That Colleges Offer
Author: scms pune
2. Advantages Of Cbse Over Other School Boards In India
Author: Priya Varma
3. Embedded Systems Training In Bangalore | Embedded Software Training
4. The Importance Of Fire Safety Training? Who Providing Good Fire Safety Training In Chennai?
5. Commercial Pilot License Training – Hone Skills To Become A Commercial Pilot
Author: HM Aviation
6. What's The Ranking Of Symbiosis For Mba
Author: Indian Educational Services
7. Best Software Testing Institute In Hyderabad
Author: Venkata krishna
8. How Office Internship Training Program Help Students To Search Out Jobs Easily
9. Boarding School In Siliguri
Author: boarding school in siliguri
10. Python: An Ultimate Resource To Learn Python Programming Easy Way In 2020 | Simpliv
11. Learn Python Programming Fundamentals: A Beginner’s Guide [updated 2020] | Simpliv
12. Mba In India Vs Abroad: Which One To Choose?
13. What Is Sensory Play And Why Is It Important For Your Kids?
Author: Penenlope Swinney
14. A Couple Of Tips To Select An Engineering Branch
Author: kamal Bhatt
15. How To Understand The Ranking Parameters For Engineering Colleges
Author: kamal Bhatt