ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Homemade Bubble Bath
What can be more relaxing than a hot bubble bath after a tiring day? The hot water, soothing bubbles, and scent of fragrant oils can prove to be stress-busting for any damn soul! However, you can choose to inhale your favorite scents if you make your homemade bubble bath. Making a homemade bubble bath is not rocket science at all. You just need some ingredients, hot water, and patience if you want to soak in the magic of a steamy and bubbly bubble bath!
These are the required ingredients:
• Few cups of water for making the bubble bath mixture
• Scented or unscented castile soap (few teaspoons – 5 Oz approximately)
• Essential Oils yielded from lavender, citrus or any of your favorite ones)
• Glycerine or Coconut oil as per your preference ( up to 4 Oz)
• A bathtub (preferably large)
Note: You can experiment with few more ingredients such as almond oil, honey, etc. as well provided that they do not alter your bathing experience.
Now, follow these steps to get a rejuvenating bubble bath! :
• Step 1: Blend water with coconut oil or glycerine whichever suits you better. Combine it with castile soap. Mix all the ingredients nicely.
• Step 2: Pour a few drops of essential oil in the mixture. Stir it well.
• Step 3: Pour the mixture in a container (preferably made of metal since glass containers are not advisable to use near bathtub). Leave it aside for a while.
• Step 4: Pour water in the bathtub but not fill it till the brim or it will be splashed out as you step-in. Add a few drops of essential oils again if needed. Step into the bathtub and enjoy it!
You can also add jojoba or sweet almond oil to enjoy a personalized experience. Vanilla, Chamomile, Lavender Essential Oil, Sandalwood, etc. are some of the best essential oils that can provide you a mesmerizing experience. Remember that it is the soap that makes bubbles, so do not mind wasting it and submerge your body into the dreamy bubble land! You can also prepare the bubble bath mixture in advance so that you can use it later.
Old styled bubble bath
This is a traditional bubble bath method that comprises natural ingredients like egg whites and honey (sugar can also be used instead of honey). Follow this procedure to make your bubble bath:
Step 1: Take half a cup of liquid soap and mix one egg white, sugar (or honey) in it. Start filling the tub with water and pour the mixture below the running water so that bubbles get created naturally.
Step 2: The egg white makes the bubbles last longer and gives a truly amazing experience but using it is not mandatory. Therefore, vegans can omit the egg white and replace it with glycerine or coconut oil. Now, pour a few drops of almond oil or any light oil for a relaxing experience.
Step 3: Enter the bathtub and enjoy the luxurious bubble bath!
Beauty Articles1. Zero Waste Guide – Bathroom
2. How To Find The Best Makeup Artist Near You
Author: Shweta Sharma
3. Your Ultimate Hand Care Guide
Author: Mobile Beauty Ustunner
4. The Rising High Demand For Moissanite Jewelry
Author: Ragini Singh
5. Color Pigments In Cosmetics: Safety, Usage And More!
Author: Rishabh Desai
6. Celestee Skin,laser&hair Clinic
Author: Dr. Rajkirit
7. Bridal Makeup Trends You Cannot Miss
Author: Tanya Arora
8. Relax, Paid Companions In London Know How To Please
Author: Alex Brozaf
9. Improve Your Soaps With Essential Oils?
10. Brazilian Hair Extensions And Its Benefits
11. Use Nira Laser For Two Minutes On A Daily Basis To Receive Amazing Result!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
12. Full Detail About Nipple Correction Surgery, Top Surgeons, And Treatment Procedure In Lucknow!
Author: Arun Mishra
13. What Is The Key Advantage Of Using Professional Makeup Brush Set?
Author: Vishal Sharma
14. Surprising Benefits Of Asian Touch Massage Vancouver
Author: Elegance Massage
15. How To Identify And Cure Your Dry And Damaged Hair?
Author: Mike Epstain