ALL >> Health >> View Article
Alcohol Intake Can Increase Male Organ Odor
Although a bit of alcohol in moderation is fine - and, according to some, can even have health benefits - too much alcohol can have negative health effects, including negative male organ health effects. Many men are already familiar with "whiskey manhood," in which too much alcohol intake impairs tumescence functioning, causing a man to not perform as desired while in bed. But too much alcohol can have other member-related effects; for example, in some cases it can contribute to increases in male organ odor. And male organ odor is one of the most commonly cited complaints among partners.
Male organ odor
There are many causes of male organ odor, and alcohol intake is rarely the main cause of it. But if a man already has male organ odor, caused perhaps by poor hygiene, or simply by sweating a great deal, adding alcohol to the mix can make things worse. As a matter of fact, if existing male organ odor is due primarily to sweat in the manhood area, then alcohol consumption is the last thing a person needs to engage in.
That’s because when alcohol creates a male organ odor situation, it does so by ...
... exiting the body through sweat. So the distinctive alcohol odor is an additional layer on top of the existing male organ odor problem, making it that much worse.
For the most part, male organ odor resulting from alcohol intake shouldn’t really be an issue for the moderate drinker. Having a glass of wine at dinner or celebrating that hoops victory with a couple of beers with a friend is unlikely to result in a noxious odor emanating from the midsection. However, if someone overindulges - either by binge drinking a considerable amount or by regularly and consistently drinking more than is moderate - a male organ odor situation is likely. That’s because the more alcohol that is in the body at one time, the less of it that gets metabolized by the body and the more of it that leaves through the sweat pores.
Of course, defining what is a proper amount of alcohol to prevent male organ odor is difficult to say. Every person not only metabolizes differently from every other person, but some alcohols may be easier for a person to metabolize than others. George may be able to drink 3 beers with no problem, whereas Simon has to limit himself to 1 drink or else risk an odor emergency.
So other than having a feel for what is "too much" alcohol for himself, what can a guy do to help prevent alcohol from creating male organ odor?
- Down some water, too. Staying hydrated helps with metabolism and also helps to diffuse the concentration of alcohol in the body, so drinking water between alcoholic beverages is an excellent idea.
- Maintain a good pace. Space the drinks out, especially if there is likely to be a lot of drinking. There’s a difference between 4 beers in an hour and 4 beers in 4 hours.
- Eat. When there is food mixing with the alcohol, it can absorb more of it.
- Stick to one alcohol. When mixing alcohols, there is a tendency for the odors to become stronger.
Finally, help reduce male organ odor from alcohol by regularly utilizing a first-rate male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For better results, look over the ingredients and select an oil that contains vitamin A. This vitamin has anti-bacterial properties that can help reduce male organ odor. In addition, select an oil that includes a powerful antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid. Antioxidants fight free radicals that can damage male member skin, making that skin more susceptible to male organ odor issues.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy