ALL >> Health >> View Article
Winterize The Manhood: Seasonal Male Organ Protection Tips
With cold weather coming, lots of drivers are already talking steps to winterize their car so it’s ready for any snow, frost, or ice that may come its way. So shouldn’t a man be ready to winterize his member in the same way? While it isn’t necessary to go to the lengths one does with a car, taking some basic male organ protection tips geared toward cold weather can help protect one’s male organ health - an admirable goal for any season.
With that in mind, here are some tips for guys to help winterize their member.
- Drink plenty of water. Actually, being sure to stay well hydrated is a good tip for practically any season, and not just for male organ protection reasons; the body simply functions better when it gets an appropriate amount of water. However, the reason to perhaps up the intake a little during the winter is because all that cold, windy weather blowing around can deplete moisture in the body - and with the manhood, that can result in dry, flaky skin that is not only unattractive and unappealing, but which can sometimes result in soreness when the manhood is in use.
- Take ...
... advantage of sunshine. Many wintery days are dark and cloudy, so it’s important to take advantage of those days when the sun is shining brightly. Take a walk on these days, even if it’s just for half an hour at lunch. Why? Because sunlight is needed for vitamin D activation and for keeping male hormone levels high, both of which benefit the member.
- Stuff it. When the temperature drops, take extra steps to keep the member and sacks warm. Thermal underwear is a good option, or a guy might opt instead for wearing 2 or 3 layers of underwear. And guys shouldn’t be afraid to wear a sock over the manhood or to stuff a pair of briefs with fabric to keep the member warm. There also are special wind briefs, made for athletes but useful for even couch potatoes, which are made with extra padding in the midsection. Whatever option(s) one chooses, be sure to take care when selecting fabrics; they need to be soft and smooth, such as cotton. Rough fabrics can irritate delicate, sensitive skin, and some may cause itchiness in the manhood, which should be avoided.
- Use a humidifier. If possible, keep a humidifier running so that there is more moisture in the air, thus avoiding drying out of the member. This can be especially useful if one likes to walk around unclothed at home.
- Keep the coupling (mostly) indoors. It’s true that an occasional sensual episode in the snow can be exhilarating and fun, but for the most part, stick to the bedroom or some other warm, protected place. This is especially important for men who enjoy quick hook-ups in, say, a secluded section of the park. If that is something a guy enjoys on a regular basis, try to limit it to the warmer months and find an indoor spot during the winter months.
- Warm the member up. If it’s especially frigid outside, try to warm the member up a little before venturing outdoors. Stand in front of a fire or working radiator, or even just rub the member in one’s hands for a few minutes.
Another good male organ protection tip for those who want to winterize the manhood: regularly use a superior male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oils will feature both a high-end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E), the combination of which helps to keep member skin moisturized during winter months (and throughout the year). It’s even better if the oil also contains L-arginine, which helps keep male organ blood vessels open; with circulation negatively impacted during the winter, this is especially helpful.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. 5 Natural Ways To Improve Your Memory, According To Experts
2. Buy Zolpidem Tartrate 10mg Pills Used For Sleeping Issues
3. How To Find The Right Cardiologist For Heart Issues
Author: Sunil Dutt
4. Herb Supplements For Weight Loss
Author: Jimme Stratton
5. Centesis Catheters Market Worth $633 Million By 2025
Author: Markets and Markets
6. Vascular Closure Devices Market Is Expected To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
7. How To Choose Healthy Food For Home Delivery?
Author: Dr. Achyutan Eshwar
8. Assembling A Bicycle Do It Yourself Hypnosis | Hypnosis For A Healthy Body
9. Uae: All Set To Become A Global Healthcare Hub
Author: insights care
10. Best Chopper Ambulance Services | Limra Ambulance
Author: Limra Ambulance
11. How To Improve Your Mobility When Struggling With Freedom Of Movement Issues
Author: Aids 4 Mobility
12. Buy Xanax Online At Cheapest Rate
Author: Devender singh
13. Why Cellulose Powder Is So Important For A Healthy Life?
Author: Nb Lab Industry
14. Keep Your Digital Marketing Data Secure
15. Activities That Can Help Your Team Grow Together