ALL >> Health >> View Article
Winterize The Manhood: Seasonal Male Organ Protection Tips
With cold weather coming, lots of drivers are already talking steps to winterize their car so it’s ready for any snow, frost, or ice that may come its way. So shouldn’t a man be ready to winterize his member in the same way? While it isn’t necessary to go to the lengths one does with a car, taking some basic male organ protection tips geared toward cold weather can help protect one’s male organ health - an admirable goal for any season.
With that in mind, here are some tips for guys to help winterize their member.
- Drink plenty of water. Actually, being sure to stay well hydrated is a good tip for practically any season, and not just for male organ protection reasons; the body simply functions better when it gets an appropriate amount of water. However, the reason to perhaps up the intake a little during the winter is because all that cold, windy weather blowing around can deplete moisture in the body - and with the manhood, that can result in dry, flaky skin that is not only unattractive and unappealing, but which can sometimes result in soreness when the manhood is in use.
- Take ...
... advantage of sunshine. Many wintery days are dark and cloudy, so it’s important to take advantage of those days when the sun is shining brightly. Take a walk on these days, even if it’s just for half an hour at lunch. Why? Because sunlight is needed for vitamin D activation and for keeping male hormone levels high, both of which benefit the member.
- Stuff it. When the temperature drops, take extra steps to keep the member and sacks warm. Thermal underwear is a good option, or a guy might opt instead for wearing 2 or 3 layers of underwear. And guys shouldn’t be afraid to wear a sock over the manhood or to stuff a pair of briefs with fabric to keep the member warm. There also are special wind briefs, made for athletes but useful for even couch potatoes, which are made with extra padding in the midsection. Whatever option(s) one chooses, be sure to take care when selecting fabrics; they need to be soft and smooth, such as cotton. Rough fabrics can irritate delicate, sensitive skin, and some may cause itchiness in the manhood, which should be avoided.
- Use a humidifier. If possible, keep a humidifier running so that there is more moisture in the air, thus avoiding drying out of the member. This can be especially useful if one likes to walk around unclothed at home.
- Keep the coupling (mostly) indoors. It’s true that an occasional sensual episode in the snow can be exhilarating and fun, but for the most part, stick to the bedroom or some other warm, protected place. This is especially important for men who enjoy quick hook-ups in, say, a secluded section of the park. If that is something a guy enjoys on a regular basis, try to limit it to the warmer months and find an indoor spot during the winter months.
- Warm the member up. If it’s especially frigid outside, try to warm the member up a little before venturing outdoors. Stand in front of a fire or working radiator, or even just rub the member in one’s hands for a few minutes.
Another good male organ protection tip for those who want to winterize the manhood: regularly use a superior male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oils will feature both a high-end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E), the combination of which helps to keep member skin moisturized during winter months (and throughout the year). It’s even better if the oil also contains L-arginine, which helps keep male organ blood vessels open; with circulation negatively impacted during the winter, this is especially helpful.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar