ALL >> Legal >> View Article
When You Need An Immigration Lawyer?
Australia immigration law is incredibly complex. In many cases, hiring a migration lawyer in Perth can save you time, aggravation, and even money.
An immigration lawyer is an independent practitioner who offers helping hands to deal with a wide range of issues relating to Australia citizenship, visas, and other immigration benefits. No matter what, from defend yourself in removal proceedings after an application goes seriously wrong to where you might have to redo an application done incorrectly the first time, the right migration lawyer in Perth will help you.
They usually specialises in servicing
- Ministerial intervention requests
- Appeals to the Federal Court of Australia
- Appeals to the Migration Review Tribunal, Administrative Appeals Tribunal and Refugee Review Tribunal
- Character cases and health waivers
- Business compliance and monitoring
- Visa applications across all visa categories
- Employer sponsorship and nomination applications
When You Need an Immigration Lawyer?
- If you are applying for an investment-based visa
- If you have looked into the application process and realized that the number of forms and documents you must prepare is either too confusing or time-consuming to deal with on your own
- If you are planning to move to the Australia to work for an Australia employer and it has not assisted you with the immigration process.
- If you have been convicted of a criminal offense or have committed a criminal offense and trying to enter the Australia.
- If you have had an immigration application refused or denied in the past
- If you deported from the Australia, and wishing to revisit Australia again.
- If you notified that deportation or removal proceedings are being started against you.
- If you need emergency help with an immigration matter
- If you find difficult to obtain an Australian citizenship, or other immigration benefit.
The Migration Lawyer Help You With
- Providing advice on complex immigration matters
- Submitting applications and dealing with the relevant government departments on your behalf
- Preparing supporting documentation and information for the applications
- Completing visa application forms
- Advice on the most appropriate visa to use
Are you looking for a law firm that is leader in the areas of taxation, superannuation, commercial and migration law? Then look no future than Munro Doig Lawyers. They have experienced migration, superannuation, and tax lawyer in Perth.
Founded in 2002, by its directors Colin Munro and Ron Doig, Munro Doig Lawyers is a leading law firm based in Perth, Western Australia. We have extensive experience in the areas of tax, superannuation, succession, intergenerational wealth transfer, estate planning and commercial law. Our clients include high-net worth individuals and small-medium enterprises. We are also leaders in migration law (assisting clients with visa applications through to appeals and solving complex and difficult migration problems). Munro Doig Lawyers is committed to providing first-class assistance, trustworthy advice and strategic solutions. We maintain long-standing relationships with our clients; we think outside the box and provide leading-edge solutions. We look forward to helping you. Call us on 08 9426 6222 or visit http://www.munrodoig.com.au to find out more!
Legal Articles1. Arrested During The Holidays: Options For Using Bail Bonds
Author: All out bail bonds
2. 10 Things That You Should Do After You Have Been Involved In A Road Accident
Author: Chris Lucero
3. Delisi Friday – Analyzing Your Marketing Strategies For The Year
Author: Michael Cowen and Delisi Friday
4. The Ins And Outs Of Filing A Workers Compensation Claim
Author: Jassika Rose
5. Top Legal Firms In Delhi
Author: Priyanka Mehta
6. Three Distraction Categories That You Are Likely To Experience When Driving
Author: Chris Lucero
7. How Does A Private Placement Memorandum May Look Like?
8. New Cdc Director To Target Opioids
Author: Devin Herz
9. Genentech, Roche Holding Accused Of Misrepresenting Amount Of Drug In Vial
Author: Devin Herz
10. Tim Whiting – The Journey Of A Trial Lawyer With Perseverance
Author: Michael Cowen and Tim Whiting
11. Essential Questions To Ask Before Hiring An Appraiser For A Condemnation Case
Author: MR Valuation Consulting
12. Legal Advice For Entrepreneurs
13. Study Finds Even Amid Cdc Warnings, Teens Are Still Vaping In Record Numbers
Author: Hendy Johnson
14. Fetch Top Legal Advice For Divorce, Family Matters, Estate And Personal Injury
Author: Magner & Hueneke
15. How Free Legal Document Creator Works?