ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
The Secret – About Women’s Handbag!
I have always heard these jokes about a woman’s bag.
And I never realized they were on me, too!
I have always been that girl who carries a backpack. A bag pack that is heavy and has everyone around me questioning – what do you carry in it? D-uh, it’s a backpack and it’s supposed to be heavy. But do I need to carry it on a date? Or for a casual dinner?
And I realized it’s not just me, it’s every girl and her bag.
There are way too many things which make me feel complete and I don’t leave my house without them. I might not use them all the time but I need them all the time. It’s a compulsion.
Every girl is a wizard. It’s just that not every girl’s bag is as stylish as Hermione’s beaded handbag! But trust me, it has got everything. Oh yes, I am a big Potterhead.
And you know why girls keep on asking for pockets in their dresses? It’s just for the phone. We will anyway carry our bags. It’s just that if our phone is lost in the bag, we are never getting it back!
Having said that, men are no less. The pockets of their jeans and the glove compartment of their cars speak a lot. It’s just that they don’t carry their “baggage” around like us but they have an equally elusive collection of things they “might” need!
And I have a lot against people who make fun of my bag. Because I have the answer to your stupid questions, most of the time:
Do you think, by any chance, you have a stapler?
I am hungry and thirsty. Maybe something like a cookie can help me.
Do you have a pen?
My socks are wet. I wish I had an extra pair. Do you?
Oh, by the way, my husband tried to venture into my bag once. He says that the key to a happy marriage is that we keep somethings undercover! *sigh*
I have an affinity towards backpacks or big sling bags. Basically I love bags with lots of space and now you know why! I love carrying a whole locker with the help of shoulder straps.
Nowadays, I am totally crushing over this leather bucket bag. But before I tell you more about it, I am not a fan of leather for obvious reasons. But, High On Leather makes sure that no animal is slaughtered for making the bag. It uses the by-product of the meat industry. Also, when you purchase a bag from them, 5 trees are planted, in association with Cauvery Calling, to reduce the carbon footprint of leather.
Also, if you are interested in leather bags, maybe you should refer to this before choosing one.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Is Lip Balm Good For Your Lips ?
Author: James Robert
2. Buy Real Sapphire Rings And Make A Big Fashion Statement
Author: Vishnu Batwara
3. Lesansa Women Shoes Online
4. Restated Vintage Sports Clothing
5. Betsey Johnson: Colorful Living Redefined!
Author: Neha Shukla
6. Vintage Jewelry To Suit Your Style And Have A Lasting Appeal
Author: Lautaro Martínez
7. Shop Best Quality Custom T-shirts Online With Ease
8. What Makes Beauty Tools Suppliers Attractive To Their Customers?
9. A Short Guide To Kamalkari Blouse Designs
Author: Jyoti Gupta
10. Clothing Manufacturers For Small Orders Help In Saving More Money!
Author: Malcolm Queen
11. Protect Your Eyes With Vintage Sunglasses – Add To Cart This Carrera Eyewear Today
Author: Thomas Hill
12. Top, Best And Famous Indian Astrologer In Toronto, Canada – Astro Bhairav Ji
Author: Top, Best and Famous Indian Astrologer in Toronto,
13. Wholesale Kurtis In Surat Top Kurtis Wholesaler
14. Why Online Shopping Of Men’s Boxers Is Beneficial?
Author: himanshu nainawa
15. Fr Clothing Faqs- Part 2
Author: Brett Lee