ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Five Things Not To Do While Removing Stains
Anything can be spilled over your carpet and if not treated then it will stain the area. Carpets increase the class and decor or interior. So if carpets are stained then it is important to consult professionals. Carpets are always an expensive investment in a house so it is very important to make efforts for carpet cleaning or stain removal process. Stains are sensitive to be treated because if anything goes wrong while treating stains then it can permanently damage your carpets.
Things Not To Do
• Using Hot Water
Washing the stain with warm water may be an idea in your mind but doing so can make your stain even worse. This is true for mainly food-related and protein stains on carpets. Cool or lukewarm water can be used to treat such type of stains for eliminating them.
• Rubbing The Stain
If your carpet is stained and you start to rub the stained area with a hard bristle brush then it will not reduce the stain rather than that it can even make the problem worse. To remove the stains you can use paper towels or disinfectants and blot the stain. Rubbing the stain can damage the carpet fabrics in such cases only hot water extraction can save you.
• Using Enzyme Based And Bleach Products On Wool And Silk Carpets
Carpets made from silk and wool are delicate to deal with the harsh effects caused by bleach and enzyme-based products. Protein fibers can get damaged with the use of enzyme-based cleaning products and can ruin your favorite carpets. Using bleach products for treating stains can also lead to the discoloring of your carpet.
• Mixing Various Stain Removal Products
Many people mix various chemical products to increase the quantity but that is also a very bad idea as they all can react together and can create abnormal situations. Especially with ammonia and chlorine bleach as they will create a lethal cloud of chlorine gas.
• Sprinkling Salt On Red Wine Stains
If you want to remove red wine, tea, coffee stains from your carpet then never use salt. Because with this the stain get permanently settled. You can use water to rinse such type of stains.
Professional Treatments Beneficial For Your Carpets:
• Having your carpet professionally cleaned after a regular interval of 6 to 8 months is suggested for the long life of your carpet.
• If you prefer carpet cleaning using DIYs then follow the tricks which use carpet shampoo for cleaning.
• You must avoid the use of chemical compounds for carpet steam cleaning as chemicals can destroy the carpet fibers.
How Can We Help You?
Carpet Cleaning Hobart – Green Cleaners Team is the best company you can get in Hobart for carpet cleaning. Professionals in our company are specially trained to deal with all types of stains and all type of carpet fabrics. Green Cleaners Team have our own patented solutions and machines for best results in carpet stain removal. Our professionals investigate the type of stain and carpet fabric and then treat it with the best-recommended technique.
Home and Garden Articles1. The Marble Craft Trends - All You Should Know
Author: Shruti Sharma
2. Advantages Of Installation Of Home Security Devices
Author: Owen Summerville
3. 5 Easy Cleaning Tips To Improve Productivity At Work
Author: Jamie Fison
4. Why Opt For Carpet Cleaners This Festive Season?
Author: Lilian Facy
5. How To Speed Up The Validation Process Of Your Planning Application
Author: Garry Stacks
6. Tips To Locate The Right Roofing Service Provider
Author: Michael Gilmore
7. How To Take Care Of The Guttering System In Your House
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. How To Get Rid Of Molds From Your Carpet
Author: Elvin Dao
9. What Is The Use Of Development Management Sydney?
Author: Adam Leworthy
10. 3 Major Things To Know About The Security Screen Doors
Author: Lincoln Gawler
11. If You Notice This, Call A Landscaper
Author: Nathan Boutros
12. Holiday Top 3 Trends For Your Landscape This Holidays In Cape Coral, Fl
Author: Progreen Landscaping and Pavers
13. Five Tips To Prevent Electrical Hazards
Author: Edmund Brunetti
14. Different Types Of Artificial Grass In 2020
Author: Tim Kennedy
15. Warm Your Home With Underfloor Heating
Author: Andy Guy