ALL >> Health >> View Article
Can Male Organ Fillers Increase Male Organ Size?
Most men can’t help but have a reaction when the subject of male organ size comes up. Those who are possessed of an exceptionally large member may smile confidently, perhaps, while a man who is uncomfortable with what he perceives as inadequate male organ size may fidget nervously, wishing the topic of conversation would change. Never mind that male organ health and skill with the equipment are of much more importance than male organ size; many men still want to have a member of impressive dimensions. (There are plenty of exceptions, of course.) Some men may become so insistent on changing their male organ size that they seek out ways to make this happen. One such option that men may consider involves using male organ fillers.
Male organ fillers, huh?
For those unfamiliar with the world of male equipment enhancement, male organ fillers are a method by which the manhood can become fatter, though not longer. When using male organ fillers, a substance is injected into the member shaft in several places (after numbing the member in advance). This substance can vary, but it is often something referred to ...
... as a dermal filler, a gel that is made of (among others things) hyaluronic acid. Other options may include gels made of bone and cartilage, fat, or silicone.
When these substances are injected into the members, they stretch out the pliable manhood skin, filling it out as they settle in and adding girth to the member. The man is then instructed to rest his member for a couple of weeks, after which time it may be brought back for a second round of injections.
While male organ fillers can indeed give a man a "girthier" manhood, there are some caveats that must be brought up:
- Male organ fillers are not permanent. Every case is different, so it is difficult to say exactly how long the procedure lasts, but some estimate that the filler generally lasts from 6 months to 2 years.
- They are expensive. Again, the exact cost will vary from case to case, but between $5,000 and $10,000 is standard. And in most instances, because this is cosmetic surgery, it is not covered by medical insurance.
- There are concerns. At this point, male organ fillers are not FDA approved for use in the male organ (although some may be approved for use elsewhere in the body). As a result, some doctors are concerned about both the safety and the efficacy of the procedure. Physicians have pointed to potential complications ranging from soreness and bruising to scarring to sensual dysfunction. However, the paucity of evidence-based studies makes it difficult to assess the risks involved. That said, it is absolutely clear that any man seriously interested in male organ fillers should consult with a licensed and respected plastic surgeon. There have been instances of non-licensed individuals performing procedures using toxic or harmful substances as fillers, which have resulted in damage to the patient’s member.
It’s also important to remember that many men who are unhappy with their male organ size actually possess a manhood of perfectly adequate (or in some cases, much more than adequate) size already. Such men may find themselves still unhappy after undergoing male organ fillers, as their issue lies in a misperception of physical reality rather than in an actual male organ size situation.
Whether a man uses male organ fillers or not, or is already of a sufficient male organ size or not, he still needs to watch his male organ health. This is more easily accomplished via the daily application of an excellent male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oils will contain both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an aid in helping boost nitric oxide production, thereby helping with male organ blood flow. And the latter is an amino acid with neuroprotective properties, which can help maintain desired male member sensitivity.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. The Tale Of White Tea And Its Array Of Uses
2. Buy Generic Cialis 40mg Online Uk | Tadalafil | Vidalista 40
Author: Pro Pharmacy Store
3. Minimally Invasive Spine And Pain Interventions (mipsi) Are Going To Be Game Changers In The Healthcare Industry
Author: Pankaj Surange
4. How To Naturally Lose Weight Fast ?
Author: Second Medic
5. Signs That You Need To Drink More Water
Author: Second Medic
6. Air Ambulance Cost From India To Usa
Author: Almas Ambulance
7. Revenue Benefits By Onboarding Dme Medical Billing Company
Author: Danny Johnsmith
8. Snus Shop Produkte Mit Weiteren Zusatzangeboten In Deutschland Und Österreich
9. Is It Safe To Whiten Your Teeth With Procedures?
Author: Akash Tiwari
10. Dental Implant- The Most Recommended Option For A Patient
11. 7 Most Common Challenges With Oncology Billing
Author: Info Hub Team
12. Snus Online Produkte Mit Weiteren Zusatzangeboten
13. Back Pain Therapy Using Painkillers And Different Methods
Author: Daniel Paul
14. The Thin Spots: Where Hair Loss Concealers Work Best
Author: Kenny English
15. Mirna Sequencing And Assays Market Worth $ 343 Million By 2024 – Exclusive Report By Marketsandmarkets™