ALL >> General >> View Article
Singapore Pub Crawl’s Kickstarter Campaign Achieves 100% Of Kickstarter Funding Goal To Date
Singapore Pub Crawl (SPC) announces the achievement of its Kickstarter funding goal. With 9 days to go, until the end of its campaign on 10 November 2019, SPC has now acquired Kickstarter’s ‘Funded’ status which means that it has to carry through its obligations to its backers.
Three-time Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Awardee, Singapore Pub Crawl is Singapore’s ONLY official pub crawl supported by the Singapore Tourism Board.
Since 2011, Singapore Pub Crawl has played host to more than 7,000 tourists and locals and conducted more than 400 crawls island-wide. Some themed crawls that have been popular include the Halloween Pub Crawl, the One Love Pub Crawl with Cindy Leong, Class 95’s Resident Love Expert and the University Edition Pub Crawl for undergraduates.
SPC runs weekly pub crawls every Wednesday to Saturday from 7.30pm. Each crawl consists of visits to four bars where crawlers receive one free drink shot per venue, and ends off at a nightclub. On top of the free drinks they receive, crawlers receive VIP discounts and treatment at each venue.
Through SPC, one can enjoy the bustling and vibrant nightlife scene in Singapore at affordable prices across 50 partner bars, including popular venues such as Get Juiced, Fleek, BQ Bar, Mogambo, Station 51, Los Amigos, 1-Altitude and Zouk Singapore. In 2018, SPC partnered with CHUG, to create an app-based nightlife pass that entitles members to purchase Nightlife passes to redeem free drinks across all SPC and CHUG outlets.
“Singapore Pub Crawl introduces our local nightlife venues to tourists and locals, at an affordable ticket price. For tourists, we offer them a safe environment to make friends and mingle with locals, while exploring Singapore. The highly customised personal experience that we provide is a cherished memory that many of our ex-crawlers continue raving about years after they return to their home countries,” says SV Mogan, Co-Founder and Chief Entertainment Officer of Singapore Pub Crawl.
With its Kickstarter campaign, SPC aims to raise awareness of its activities, partner venues and to enlarge its footprint in the nightlife industry. In order to be accepted by Kickstarter, SPC had to craft a compelling proposal on what problem it was trying to solve for Singapore.
“Alcohol prices, of course! We hope to make partying in Singapore more affordable for everyone so that we can explore and enjoy more of our bustling Lion City!” enthuses Mogan.
General Articles1. Best Workers Comp Lawyer
Author: Peter glade
2. Different Types Of Controllers Used In Solar Led Street Light Circuit
Author: Marsin Mackle
3. Best Indian Astrologer In Uk - Pandit Vishnu Verma Ji
Author: Best Indian Astrologer in UK - Pandit Vishnu Verma
4. Future Of Artificial Intelligence In Market Research
5. Iron Oxide Pigments Market Growth | Share, Types, Region And Competition Analysis With Forecast To 2
Author: Market Research Future
6. Petty Cash In Quickbooks
Author: pragati dixit
7. How To Quit Smoking?
Author: Mark Davis
8. Xiaomi Smart Mask | Collect Real-time Air Pollution Data
9. Tesla Employees Should Follow These Interesting 9 Rules!!!
10. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2: Downtime, Agent Meowsicles & Everything To Know
Author: karen minton
11. Antimony Market Global Industry Size, Growth, Trends, Share And 2022 Forecasts Report
Author: Market Research Future
12. Trekking Tours In Kilimanjaro National Park – Choose A Route To Explore Mountains More
Author: Simon Mark
13. How To Solve Win32k_atomic_check_failure Error
Author: Elina John
14. Sources To Get Traffic For Websites
15. 3 Recruitment Trends On The Rise
Author: Charter Global