ALL >> Health >> View Article
Home For The Holidays: Self-pleasuring Tips
The end-of-year holidays are rolling around, and for many people that means traveling to see relatives - and often staying overnight (or several nights) with parents, siblings, or others. It can be a wonderful time to catch up on things and to see loved ones one hasn’t seen in a long time. But for some it can also be a time with perhaps a bit of familial tension or a situation in which it’s difficult to find some time to just be alone for a while. This doesn’t usually have too big of an impact on male organ care issues for a guy - except perhaps in the area of self-pleasuring, which can become an issue, especially for men who self-stimulate frequently.
Even for guys who hardly ever self-stimulate, the tension that some people find when in a family situation may make them wish they could relieve some stress - and self-pleasuring is one of the easiest ways to get some stress relief. So for men who need some self-pleasuring time during the holidays, the following should be considered:
- Check locks. Unless a guy doesn’t care if Aunt Petunia walks in on him while he’s fondling his member, he needs ...
... to check the lock on any room (bathroom, bedroom, den, etc.) in which he plans to seek relief from self-pleasuring. Even if it’s the bedroom he grew up in and in which he self-pleasured daily all through adolescence, it pays to check.
- BYOL. It’s best to bring your own lubricant, rather than assume you’ll be able to sneak some petroleum jelly or hand lotion from someone else. First, it saves one the embarrassment of being caught borrowing the creme. Second, many men have their own favorite lubricants anyway, so why settle for second best?
- Be hygienic. Even if staying in the same bedroom from his adolescence, where it was not unusual for a guy to fall asleep unclothed immediately after releasing seed, a guy needs to clean up after himself. If he tends to be a "long distance" shooter, releasing seed all over not just himself but nearby bedclothes, he should place a towel (ideally one he has brought from home for this purpose) underneath to keep male seed from getting on sheets. He should also wipe all the male seed off of himself (especially if he plans to sleep unclothed). If a towel isn’t available, be sure to have Kleenex or paper towels around for a thorough cleanup. That includes disposing of the Kleenex or paper towels as well so that one’s host doesn’t have to. Also, be sure to wipe creme off of the member and hands after finishing.
- Watch the noise. If a guy lives alone, he may have gotten used to letting himself go during a self-pleasuring session - which is great. Moans, cries, expletive-filled oaths, noisy bedsprings - all of these are great when alone. But when visiting, pull things back. Keep the noise down a bit to avoid making others uncomfortable - or making oneself the subject of endless jokes by one’s brother.
- Take advantage of the surroundings. If revisiting his old home, it may be that some of the memories that are dug up may be of the more exciting variety. If so, use these during those self-pleasuring sessions; it may add some new spice to the routine and awaken other memories for future use.
Whether enjoying self-pleasuring while home for the holidays or when back at his own home, a man needs to regularly apply a superior male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Topical application of vitamins can help them deliver their benefits more directly to the manhood, so find an oil with vitamins A, B5, C, D, and E. In addition, find an oil with L-arginine, which is helpful in boosting nitric oxide production, thus aiding male organ blood vessels to expand as needed.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy