ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Protection When Piercing: Some Valuable Tips
Body piercing as an accepted mode of expressing oneself has become increasingly common in the past few decades - and along with a rise in the popularity of body piercing in general has been a rise in male organ piercing specifically. However, those interested in piercing their member need to take into consideration their male organ health and provide sufficient male organ protection steps. After all, a male organ piercing may provide a cool look to one’s manhood, but if it damages it in the process, what’s the point?
That said, most experts do agree that, assuming male organ piercing is done properly, it can be done with minimal risk of damage and complications. So for male organ protection, here are some tips to consider:
- Check out your health first. It’s a good idea for a guy to make sure he’s in good general health before any kind of piercing. For example, if he has some cardiac issues, he may be on blood thinners, which can impact the body’s healing process. There may be some male organ health specific issues to consider as well. Are there any sores present in the area where the piercing ...
... is intended to go? Is there any pain while urinating or intense point? If so, it may be wise to delay piercing until any issues are cleared up.
- Go with a pro. A guy’s manhood is one of his most valued possessions, so he doesn’t want to puts its health and safety in the hands of just anyone. Be sure that the person selected to perform the piercing is a professional with experience piercing the member. If possible, get a recommendation from someone else whose member was pierced by this person. If that’s not possible, check online for any reviews that indicate his or her skill.
It’s especially important that premises and the equipment involved are all spotless and sterile. If the area is dirty or if they do not sterilize needles and other equipment properly, go somewhere else. Dirty, unsterilized piercings can result in infections, some of which could result in serious damage to the manhood or even in rare cases in death.
- It’s pretty permanent. Male organ piercings are more permanent than piercings in, say, the earlobe, which will close up after a while if not used. In most cases, if a guy decides not to wear jewelry in his piercing, the hole will remain there; if it does close up, it will do so in a scarred manner. So a guy should be sure he wants the piercing before proceeding.
- Check for allergies. Some men are allergic to metals and may not know it, so if a man intends to wear jewelry in his pierced manhood, he should first make sure the intended metal does not cause a male organ allergic reaction.
- Watch for complications. A little pain or soreness is common just after the piercing, but continued soreness may indicate infection and should be examined by a doctor. Similarly, some bleeding for a short period of time is usual; prolonged bleeding is not.
- Give it a rest - and a latex barrier. To avoid tearing, a man will need to refrain from sensual activity for a period of time. And when he does have sensual activity with a partner, he should wear a latex barrier (at least for the first several weeks) to prevent fluids from entering the piercing.
Male organ protection from piercing will be aided if the member is in good health already, so men should regularly use a top drawer male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The most effective oils should provide a helping of various vitamins, such as A, B5, Cd, D and E. An oil with alpha lipoic acid is also recommended. This potent antioxidant strengthens manhood skin by fighting free radicals that can cause oxidative stress.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Conditions That Are Treated By A Podiatrist Or Podiatric Physician
Author: Western Podiatric
2. Secrets About Buying Capsules Of Magic Mushroom
3. Obesity And Infertility
4. What Is A Frozen Embryo
5. Healthy Eating Habits With Some Lifestyle Changes Can Alleviate Your Pcos Symptoms & Improve Your Fertility!
6. Why Does Hyperprolactinemia Cause Infertility?
7. Early Ovarian Ageing- A Hurdle In One’s Pathway To Motherhood!
8. What Is Sperm Motility? How Does It Affect Fertility?
9. How Should One Prepare For An Ivf?
10. Are Covid-19 Vaccines Effective Against The Delta Variant?
Author: Theindian sun
11. What Questions One Should Ask Before Purchasing A Cr System?
12. Important Details Of Your Backyard Planning
13. 6 Advantages To Handling Your Healthcare Online
Author: 6 Advantages To Handling Your Healthcare Online
14. Curcumin Supplements Can Help Easing Inflammation And Arthritis!
Author: Nutra Nourished
15. Effective Turmeric Curcumin Capsule Is Easy To Consume!
Author: Nutra Nourished