ALL >> Business >> View Article
Barnet Dingwall To Implement 2% Initial Charge On Global Emerging Market Funds
(1888 PressRelease) The 2% charge will be paid into the funds for the benefit of all investors and not Barnet Dingwall.
Barnet Dingwall, an Asian investment management company, managing assets for both institutional and retail clients from offices around the Asia Pacific Region, today announced plans to implement a 2% initial charge on the Barnet Dingwall Emerging Markets Fund, the Barnet Dingwall Global - Emerging Markets Equity Fund and the Barnet Dingwall Global – Emerging Markets Smaller Companies Fund, as a further step to reduce flows into the funds.
Against a backdrop of low interest rates, institutional and retail investor interest in emerging markets remains strong, with further flows expected into the asset class. As a result, despite our most recent efforts to date to slow inflows into our emerging market products, we have seen inflows pick up again. To prevent this increasing further, the decision has been taken to introduce a 2% initial charge on our Global Emerging Markets pooled funds and commingled funds will be closed. The 2% charge will be paid into the funds for the benefit of all investors ...
... and not Barnet Dingwall. The annual management charges in respect of these Funds remain unchanged.
Cheng Shih, Head of Distribution at Barnet Dingwall, comments: “Further inflows, if unchecked, will give rise to liquidity issues which may in time result in the investment team being forced to compromise its investment process, resulting in the introduction of lesser quality companies. The team remains committed to its investment philosophy and will only introduce new stocks to the portfolio when they have been fully researched, in accordance with Barnet Dingwall’s group-wide equity process, and the team is satisfied that they meet our quality standards."
About Barnet Dingwall
Barnet Dingwall is an Asian investment management company, managing assets for both institutional and retail clients from offices around the Asia Pacific Region. The company’s mission is to deliver strong fund performance across diverse asset classes in which it has a sustainable competitive edge. The firm invests globally using a broad array of strategies in both public and private markets. Widely recognized as a pioneer in quantitative investing, particularly in equities, futures, and options, the firm also has formidable expertise in areas that involve fundamental analysis or portfolio manager discretion, such as credit, energy, and macro investing.
Business Articles1. In Your Neighborhood: The Rise Of Local Travel Nursing Opportunities
Author: Shourya Mehta
2. Xpertva - Your Trusted Virtual Assistant Service For E-commerce And Digital Marketing
Author: XpertVA- Jacob and Co
3. The Ultimate Guide To Help You Unregistered Investment Products Scams
Author: Paris John
4. Empowerment In Your Pocket: The Keychain Stun Gun For Women's Self-defense
5. Future Of Energy Engineering By Experts At Mec
6. Crafting Connections: Your Journey With An Influencer Marketing Agency
Author: Talent Resources
7. White Flower Developers: Presenting Exquisite 2 & 3 Bhk Flats In Patel Nagar, West Delhi
Author: White Flower Developers
8. How Important Is Brand Reputation When Choosing A Home Stereo System
9. Env200 Ultrasonic Sludge Density Meter Manufacturer | Wess Global
Author: WESS Global
10. Mooc Market Size, Opportunities, Company Profile, Developments And Outlook
11. Anti-inflammatory Enzymes And Enzyme Feed Additives | Pearlzyme Inc
Author: Pearlzyme Inc
12. Lodge Tax Return Online - Govreports
13. The Ultimate Charm Enhancer: Buy Cats Eye Gem Stone Online And Witness The Magic!
14. Top 5 Applications Of Ai In The Insurance Sector
15. How To Deal With Quickbooks Error 15240?
Author: Andrew Walker