ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Get A Smooth Male Organ: 5 Tips For A Silky-smooth Member
Most guys probably wouldn’t find it an accolade if someone called their member soft. However, it’s one of the best compliments a man can get when it comes to touch and feel. What makes it feel soft and silky? Well, a smooth male organ is the foundation of a member that just begs to be touched. But how does a man smooth that special, very delicate skin that can be bumpy and aggravated at times? It's pretty simple. Let's talk about how to make a member smooth with these 5 helpful steps.
Smooth Male Organ Tip #1: Exfoliation Doesn’t Always Mean Harsh
A lot of people don’t realize this, but exfoliation doesn’t always have to mean aggressive. In fact, the best kind of exfoliation is regular, daily exfoliation that removes dead skin and debris from the dermis to reveal fresh, smooth male organ skin.
Here are a few things to keep away from sensitive member skin:
- Any kind of scrub - it doesn’t matter if the scrub is made of sugar, salt, or ground seeds and nuts - they all can tear this most delicate of skin types.
- Acids like hydroxy or alpha and beta acids. They can lead ...
... to inflammation, irritation, and even skin burns.
- Avoid exfoliation tools like gloves, loofahs, or detailers. They are often just too rough for male organ skin.
Smooth Male Organ Tip #2: Give Your Fatty the Good Fats
Healthy skin comes from the inside as well as the outside. For smooth male organ skin, be sure to include plenty of healthy fats into your diet, especially the monosaturated oils like avocado and olive, as well as nuts and fatty fish. These keep the skin bouncy and plump, which in turn makes it feel smoother and more inviting to touch.
Smooth Male Organ Tip #3: Tumescence Exercise
One of the best ways to get a smooth male organ is to use it…in that very special way. Skin smoothness doesn't just come from the outer layer of the skin; the underlayer, is also just as important. This layer helps give the skin tone. Tone on a member is the same as it would be on any other part of the body. In order to increase skin tone, have frequent hard-ons. This activates the tumescence tissue, which floods blood and oxygen into the member, and strengthens the smooth muscle of the member.
Worried you aren't working it enough? Remember, most men have between 3 and 5 hard-ons each night while they are sleeping. But still, try to get 1 or 2 in each day during the waking hours for good measure.
Smooth Male Organ Tip #4: Cleanser + Temperature = Happy Member
Remember that talk about daily exfoliation? This is it! When giving the member it's daily scrub-a-dub-dub, be sure the water isn't too hot or too cold. Warm water is actually best for the skin as it doesn't irritate it, and it also doesn't strip natural oils from throwing off the pH of the skin. Next, be sure to use an all-natural, sulfate and paraben-free gentle cleanser to wash the member gently removing all debris thoroughly and dead skin cells, keeping skin turn-over gentle and consistent. Using a baby wash that's organic and gentle is the best way to get smooth male organ skin.
Smooth Male Organ Tip #5: Moisturize With the RIGHT Cream for Your Member
Not all moisturizers are created equal, especially when it comes to a man’s delicate male organ skin. Start using a specially formulated male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) every day after washing up or additionally when needed. These lotions are specifically created for the member’ delicate skin and use natural bases like shea butter and vitamin E to bring softness and calm to the skin. In addition to locking in moisture, they also promote cell turnover and collagen production, both of which translate into smooth male organ skin.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Breathable Hourglass Waist Trainer Stomach Wrapping Belt: Here's Why Women Love It!
Author: Waist Trainer
2. Signs You Need Wisdom Teeth Removal
Author: Will Sievier
3. Why Is Fetal Monitoring Done?
4. 6 Ways To Secure Your Data As Telehealth Is On The Rise
5. How To Secure A Competitive Edge For Your Cannabis Retail Store
6. How Can Immunotherapy Assist In Curing Cancer?
Author: Rupert Cobain
7. Injection Pen Market Worth 41.38 Billion Usd By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
8. Why Do We Need A Pediatric Surgeon?
Author: Priyanka Patel
9. Infini Treatment: Benefits, Features, & Who Should Not Undergo It?
Author: Sarah Morris
10. Cell Therapy Technologies Market Worth Usd 5.6 Billion : Large Number Of Oncology-related Cell Therapy Clinical Trials
Author: Rama Sharma
11. Does Soma Work Well For Seniors With Muscle Spasm? Carisoprodol For Adults
Author: Jessica Richard
12. Does Modafinil Affect Your Cognitive Vitality? Effects Of Modafinil
Author: Roy Martinz
13. How To Choose A Right Walking Stick
Author: Derry Hall
14. The Best Post-workout Bcaa Supplements
Author: jhon smith
15. Myth About Diabetes Care Spread Over The Internet
Author: withinme info