ALL >> Health >> View Article
Bent Male Organ Problems: Get The 411 On Peyronie’s Disease And How To Treat It
Members come in all shapes and sizes. Some members are shorter and girthier, while others are straight and long. Many members also have curves to them, usually curves that are entirely normal and healthy. However, 25 percent of all men will find these bends in the member exaggerated, causing a 20-degree or higher curve. These men may find they have Peyronie’s disease. Let’s learn more about this disease and the ways it can be treated.
Bent Male Organ Problems: Peyronie’s Disease
Peyronie’s disease is a condition wherein a man’s member has a 20-degree or greater angle. While doctors and researchers do not know the exact cause of Peyronie’s, they do believe the damage to the member, either by large-scale or several small-scale traumas, can cause this curve that comes as a result of scar tissue buildup. This bent male organ problem doesn’t happen overnight; it builds over time. A man may notice that it hurts to pee or get a hard-on. The pain can be so bad that a man may develop member dysfunction or just stop having relations. Men should know that in the first year of a potential Peyronie’s ...
... diagnosis, the doctor will just have them observe and report, while not employing treatments. After the first year, however, there are several treatments that a man can consider in order to clear up the condition or better manage it.
Bent Member Treatments
There are several ways to combat Peyronie’s disease, but it needs to be stated that there is no known cure for it at this time. Less-severe forms of Peyronie’s can even go away on their own. If it doesn’t go away, here are some things to take into consideration to treat this common bent male organ problem:
1) Lifestyle Adjustments - Like any disease, lifestyle changes can often yield the best results. In fact, it’s been shown to reduce the risk of member dysfunction related to Peyronie’s disease. Doing things like quitting smoking, drinking, and substance use are essential for overall health as well as bent male organ problems. Add in some exercise daily to increase blood flow to the member. Also, give the member some non-sensual massage to increase oxygenation of the member tissue and to encourage regeneration.
2) Medication - Currently, there is only one FDA-approved medicine to treat Peyronie’s, called Xiaflex. This medication is only prescribed for men who have a curve in excess of 30 degrees. The medication is given in a series of injections over time, which works to break down scar tissue in the member, which causes the bend.
In addition to the shots, this medication therapy also requires a 6-week physical therapy program that works with the medication for best results. Men will need to do the following daily:
- Stretch the member while not hard. This should be done 3 times daily for 30 seconds per stretch.
- Flatten the member when experiencing a spontaneous hard-on separate from sensual activity for 30 seconds once per day.
3) Non-surgical Bent Member Treatments - There are several other ways to treat bent male organ problems without going under the knife or with complicated medication administration and therapy. A procedure gaining a reputation lately is iontophoresis, in which weak electrical current delivers special medication through the skin. Options like shock wave therapy, member traction therapy, and other vacuum device-like treatments are also available to stretch the member and lengthen it to reduce the curvature.
4) Surgery - Surgery is only recommended for the most severe cases of Peyronie’s disease. This can include male organ implants or shortening and lengthening the member. All carry a degree of success with an equally significant risk of complications that should be evenly measured.
5) Other Remedies - Outside of lifestyle, medication, and procedures, there aren’t many additional options that have proven results. There was one encouraging study from 2001 that found that the amino acid L-carnitine was a safe and efficient possibility for acute and early chronic Peyronie’s disease. L-carnitine can be found in a male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) and can be massaged onto the member daily. These particular oils provide critical amino acids and vitamins elemental to good male organ health and assist with things such as nerve damage protection, cellular activity, and overall male organ health and flexibility.
Before choosing any treatment option for this bent male organ problem, a man should consult his doctors and weigh the benefits and the risks of each treatment carefully.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. How To Deal With Stress At Work And At Home
Author: Alester Brown
2. Is It Safe To Use Soma As A Muscle Relaxer? Pros And Cons
Author: Jessica Richard
3. How To Ease And Prevent Eczema Flare-ups
Author: Isabella Whitmore
4. Cbd Hemp Flower Is Involved -- Alcohol Recovery
Author: Dr. Strains CBD
5. Why Has Infertility Increased In India Over The Years? Jilla Hospital
Author: Jilla Hospital
6. Top Reasons Behind The Growing Popularity Of Teeth Whitening
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
7. Non Invasive Prenatal Testing (nipt) Market : Key Industry Insights, Current And Future Perspectives
Author: Rama Sharma
8. Why Thousands Of Customers Trust Upakarmashilajit (mumijo) Across The Globe?
Author: Aishna Ohri
9. Best Ways To Take Care Of Your Skin After A Face Lift
Author: Facial Strap
10. a Perfect Solution For Clean And Purified Air
Author: UV Heal
11. How Does Modafinil Help You Keep Awake? Order Modafinil Online
Author: Roy Smith
12. How Optifast Improves Weight-loss Efforts
13. Pressure Point Control
Author: Jade Ketherine
14. Experience Life With Your Medical Marijuana Card In Orlando
Author: Jack Harry
15. Understanding Valium To Treat Anxiety