ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Take A Photo With Your Laptop
Most of the laptop systems have an in-built webcam, and by using the laptop camera, you can take a photo easily. In case you are using Windows 10, then you do not need to download a third-party application to capture a picture. Here’s how to take a photo with your laptop.
Steps for Taking a Photo with Your Laptop on Windows PC
• Ensure that the system should support a webcam. In case your laptop supports a webcam as most of them do, then you can capture a picture by using a laptop camera.
• In case your laptop does not supports a webcam, then you will have to start installing a webcam on the device before moving to the next step.
• Go to the Start menu. Press on the Windows symbol given in the end left-hand side of the display.
• Enter camera into the search bar. Now, it will find the Camera application on the laptop, that will permit you to capture a picture through the laptop camera.
• Press on the Camera application. It resembles a white color camera symbol located at the upper side of the Start menu. After clicking on it, the camera application gets open ...
... on the laptop.
• Let the system camera gets enable. When your laptop camera gets enabled, the light starts spearing on the screen. You will get the image of yourself in the camera application.
• You have to place the camera on the object of which you wish to capture the picture. Now, you will get the picture which you have captured on display.
• Press the “Capture” option. You will get the camera symbol at the end of the Camera application. After clicking on this option, it will capture a picture and store it to the Photographs application on the system.
Steps for Taking a Photo with Your Laptop on Mac
• Go to the Spotlight. Press on the magnifying glass symbol given in the upper right-hand side of the display.
• Enter photo booth into Spotlight. It will find the Photo Booth application on the Mac.
• Press on the Photo Booth application. You will get this app on the upper side under the Spotlight text field. It will open the Photo Booth application on the Mac.
• Let the system camera to get enable. You will get an olive color light once the system camera is enabled.
• Now, you need to put the camera on any scenery of which you wish to take a picture.
• Press on the “Capture” option. It resembles a red and white camera symbol given at the end of the webpage. Once you click on the option, it will capture a photo and save the captured picture to the Photo application on the Mac.
Source :- http://advisornorton.com/how-to-take-a-photo-with-your-laptop/
Kellie minton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup .
I am a Blogger and Designer .My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in programming and education.
Computers Articles1. Hubbroker- Optimizing Partner Onboarding And Management For Better Outcomes
Author: Maitri Patel
2. How 5g Revolution Starts With Understanding Identity Security Threats
3. How Hybrid Work Brings Daas And Endpoint Risks
4. Why You Need Identity Security
5. The Rise Of The Dark Web
6. Why You Should Check Steer Clear Of Malicious Mobile Apps Prior Downloading
7. What Is Gps Spoofing?
8. What Is Zappos Data Scraping Services?
Author: Zappos Data Scraping Services
9. Which Ethernet Cables Suits Your Home The Best
Author: Jennifer Truong
10. Here’s How Bots On The Internet Steal Your Valuable Devices
Author: Elisa Wilson
11. Kokoswapcryptocurrency: Surging Over 70,000% In One Week, New Crypto Craze!
12. Hp Printer Ink Repair Services In Andheri East, Mumbai
Author: Ztech Solutions
13. How To Use Calculators For Free Online?
14. Autodesk 3ds Max
15. Autodesk Autocad Lt