ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Where To Find The Best Bubble Tea In New York
If you're someone like us, we love to sip bubble tea every time, because they’re so yummy and mouthwatering.
Boba tea is perfect for winter and summer treats. And there are lots of mind-blowing tea bars in New York City. From the first established bubble shops to the latest midtown joints, we’ve got your back. Read on to find out where to find out the best bubble tea in NYC.
1. Gong Cha (1 Catherine Street, New York )
Gongcha in Catherine Street, NewYork is a very legit tea shop. They tea is properly blended- no weird powder or syrups here. So you’re guaranteed that it’s excellently fresh and tasty.
They also have various options of snacks available including the amazing fish skin snacks, which is a flawless aromatic compliment to your sweet-flavored bubble tea.
2. Gong Cha (Queens Center Mall, 90-15 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, New York)
The best bubble tea store in queen is popular not just for their savory bubble tea, but also for their great customer care. Their staffs are always super attentive to your bubble tea combination. They are always ready to offer a great user experience.
3. Gong Cha (Roosevelt Field Mall 630 Old Country Rd, Garden City, New York)
All you humans out there with a knack for black coffee drinking; this garden city bubble tea franchise might be your dream joint.
The Gong cha tea shop don’t just serve your delicious tea and coffee, you’re also allowed to choose the sweetness level of the bubble tea- after all, not all of us love a super sweet tea. This, of course, is a win-win for everyone.
4. Gong Cha (160 E. 44th Street, New York, New York)
Here is your best bet for some sweet-savory boba tea in scintillating flavors such as the Taro and Thai Iced Tea. Although you may have to pay more here, it’s totally worth it as the tea is absolutely incredible.
5. Gong Cha (Fulton Center, 200 Broadway, New York)
Obviously, the staff at this boba tea shop knows their onions. Not only are they experienced and knowledgeable when it comes with selecting your ideal tea, their varieties of flavor is also unique and delicious. Rose Black Tea, Coconut Green Tea, and Jasmine-strawberry are only a few of their stuffs that you can try.
6. Gong Cha (75 West 38th Street, New York)
Gong Cha is one of the teensy little tea joint located in Midtown serving one of the best bubble tea in New York.
They offer both the sweetened and unsweetened drinks, with different kinds of flavors- one of them is the Lemon Winter Melon with basil seeds. You can also enjoy strawberry flavors such as strawberry milk slushies, strawberry Matcha Latte, Strawberry Taro, to name a few.
About the Author:
Rosario Berry is a professional freelance writer, like to introduce Gong Cha Franchise. Its innovative and they periodically add new Bubble Tea Series to their menu, which gives their customers even a wider selection to choose from.
Rosario Berry is an eminent author writing and publishing articles on various topics.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Gelatin Market: Trends, Scope And Forecast To 2023
2. Oven Baked Indian Breads
3. Healthy Indian Diet Plan For Pregnancy That You Need To Know
Author: keerthi food
4. How To Decide The Catering Menu For Your Corporate Or Office Event
Author: Brian Daoud
5. Lactose-free Products Market: Market Growth, Analysis, Industry Insights
6. Buy Dry Fruit Online
Author: Buy dry fruits online
7. 7 Most Consumed Food In India By Food Lovers
8. 4 Amazing Benefits Of Garam Masala That You Can’t Ignore
Author: Alex Warner
9. Markaz Cafe & Lounge
Author: TheMeal Deals
10. Market Leaders In Calcium Propionate Market
11. Why Is It A Good And Healthy Idea To Switch To Authentic Mexican Cuisine?
Author: Nelly Paulina
12. Healthy School Lunch Service Provider For Kids In Nj
Author: Karson Foods
13. Organic Foods And Its Benefits: Nutritious And Delicious
Author: Satjit Kumar
14. The Best Side Of Food
15. Why People Choose Spit Roast Catering For Parties?
Author: Mario Sazos