ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A New Peugeot 3008 Active Review
The new Peugeot 3008 SUV offers Australian drivers a genuine European styled alternative to the generic vehicles that we’ve become used to in recent years. The 3008 Active is the entry level model, but you that’s hard to believe when you see the amount of equipment and technology that’s included. Let’s take a closer look at the 3008 Active SUV in this brief review so that you can make a more informed purchasing decision.
At a Glance
The Peugeot 3008 Active is an intriguing alternative.
There is genuine European styling combined with top notch engineering and attention to detail. The cabin is exceptionally roomy, and it’s replete with high quality switches and materials. There is plenty of active and passive safety tech on board making the 5 star ANCAP safety rating well earned. Some drivers may not initially enjoy the driving position, but it certainly grows on you over time and others may not like accessing so many key features from the infotainment console.
The 3008 Active
The Peugeot 3008 Active does its level best to offer a real difference in a modern SUV experience. When you enter the cabin, you will find that the most defining feature is the new iCockpit 2.0 control system. The steering wheel is very small, the digital instrumentation is set up in a high panel, and the interior controls and buttons are largely absent. The centrally located touchscreen is used to control many aspects of the car, and this is a strange experience until you adapt to the change.
The 3008 Active is the entry level model, but it’s no slouch when it comes to technology and equipment levels. There is plenty of tech onboard, such as: an 8” touchscreen, a 12.2” digital display, lane departure warnings, automatic lights and windscreen wipers, rear air seat venting, speed limit recognition, front and rear parking sensors, AEB, six airbags, dual zone climate control, a 180º reversing camera, halogen headlights, 17” alloy wheels and an electric parking brake.
Under the Bonnet
The Peugeot 3008 Active has a 1.6L turbocharged engine that generates 121 kW of power and 240 Nm of torque. This may seem a little pedestrian, but the 3008 Active has a modest kerb weight of only 1,371 kg which has a significant effect on this SUVs performance. Given the lightweight nature of this SUV and the available power, the 3008 Active feels extremely nimble in traffic, and it’s a dream to park. The engine is paired with a six speed automatic transmission that operates efficiently without hesitation that you find in some automatic gearboxes. The progression is silky smooth making this a good choice for a weekday commuter and weekend family fun vehicle. The 3008 Active is a sedate and sophisticated drive with virtually no road noise rumble and a daring interior to relax in.
If you’re interested in the new Peugeot 3008 SUV, get in touch with us at Perth City Peugeot to schedule your no obligation test drive today.
Automobiles Articles1. Dent Tires Llc Partners With Around The Clock Tires To Open New Business L And D Roadside And Tires
2. Dreams Become Realities With Passion-dedication & Workmen-ship Lead To Success- Luxury Ride
3. Find A Reliable Transmission Shop In Mesa, Az
Author: Ryan Peppitoni
4. Factors To Check For Before Buying Heavy Duty Power Wheelchairs
Author: Steev Smeeeth
5. Top 5 Smartphone Hàng đầu Cho Người Kinh Doanh
6. Here's How You Can Protect Your Electric Scooter From Being Stolen
7. Axle Repair Near Me You Can Trust
Author: Ryan Peppitoni
8. Car Detailing Kits: Detail Your Car Like An Expert!
Author: Monstershine Car Care
9. From The Very First Step To The Very Last: A Farmer’s True Companion...digitrac
10. Some Important Tips To How To Choose The Right Driving Class
Author: Bigg Boss Driving School
11. 4 Reasons Why It Is Beneficial To Make A Down Payment For Your Car
12. Benefits Of Enrolling Your Name On A Driving School
Author: Nicholas Manchee
13. Affordable Electric Scooter For Sale – Consider The Top Sale To Buy From
Author: Alice Simpson
14. Why Owning A Cheap Dirt Bike Is A Wise Decision?
15. What Is The Use Of Xenon Hid Ballasts For The Car’s Headlights?
Author: Shailesh gajjar