ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
5 Things That You Need To Carry In Your Skoda Octavia
Total Articles: 41
The Skoda Octavia is an excellent family car packed with useful features equipment and safety features. However, when you’re out on the open road, it always makes sense to have adequate levels of insurance and roadside assistance to get you out of a tough spot. But, it can take a while for help to arrive, so it makes good sense to carry these five essential items with you when you’re driving.
1. Manual Writing Tools
In layman's terms, this is a piece of paper and a pen or pencil. We’ve all become extremely reliant on electronic devices, but there are plenty of times when a piece of paper and a pencil can come in handy. It’s easy to scribble down a quick note or a registration number after an accident when you have these simple writing tools to hand. A simple small spiral bound notebook and pencil will weigh next to nothing, and they won’t take up much space, so put one in your glovebox.
2. An Umbrella
Getting caught outdoors in inclement weather can really ruin your day quickly. Perhaps you need to rush into a store to get some essential supplies or maybe your checking under the bonnet after an unexpected breakdown. In these two scenarios and many other possible situations, it makes good sense to have an umbrella on hand. To save time and space get a smaller folding model and spend a little more to get an umbrella that can fold inside out in high winds without bending and breaking.
3. A Spare Tyre or Tyre Repair Kit
This is probably the most important item that you need to keep in your car. A well inflated spare tyre has saved many motorists hours of time waiting for roadside assistance. If you have a space saver tyre, this will be more than enough to get you to the next town where you can get your tyre repaired or replaced. If you have a tyre repair kit make sure that it’s ready to use and easy to reach in an emergency.
4. The Owner’s Manual
Many drivers never crack open the owner’s manual provided with their Skoda car, and this is unfortunate. The owner’s manual contains a wealth of useful information about your car including some tips on minor repairs and maintenance information. This will help you to fix your car in an emergency, and it could help you to avoid the problem in the first place. Again this is a manual document, so even if you have no connection for your smartphone you can still access the Skoda car information that you need.
5. A Phone Charger
Most people remember to take a phone charger with them for their car, but enough drivers get caught out to make it worth mentioning. It’s a great idea to have a dedicated phone charger for each smartphone that your family uses in your car. Then you won’t have to worry about forgetting it when you embark on a longer car journey.
If you’re in the market for a new Skoda Octavia wagon get in touch with us here at Skoda Perth to arrange a test drive today.
Automobiles Articles1. Freedom Wheels: Essential Guide To Purchase A Car On The 4th Of July
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. How Serious Is A Cracked Windscreen? And Should I Consider Windshield Repair Or Replacement?
Author: Sam Lampasona
3. Finding Right Classic Car Rental Near Me
Author: Mark Hale
4. Comfortable Stratford Airport Taxi- Find The Reliable Service Provider
5. Renting Your Own London Gatwick Airport Taxi
6. 4 Steps To Take Before You Scrap Your Junk Car
Author: Jackson Harris
7. Automotive Washer System Market Expand At The Fastest Cagr Of 3% During The Forecast Period 2019-
Author: Research Report Insights
8. 3 Ways To Ensure A Safe Ride With A Gps Tracker
Author: Unknown Member
9. Adding Car Stereo Installation To Your Auto Shop
Author: Justin Gabriel
10. Know The Ultimate Impacts Of Collision Repairs Calgary
Author: Rudys Auto Refinishing Collision
11. Auto Repairs: How To Check Out Any Local Garage
Author: Rickey Gregg
12. How To Find Car Shop And Car Repairing Services In Glenview
Author: Kim Jordan
13. How To Take Care Of Your New Car
Author: Joe Fowler
14. Best Areas To Install Security Cameras At Home
Author: Gary Smith
15. Things To Look Before You Purchase Or Hire Box Trailer In Yorkshire
Author: Emma Denton