ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Trip Which Escalates Curiosity And Astonishment
Ancient Egyptians have done a great favour to the present day Egypt, as they were without doubt the pioneers of architecture, science, medicine and astronomy. Their knowledge continues to intrigue humans till today and without doubt the world’s second oldest cradle of civilisation serve as a foundation of present day developed society. Egypt is a country which basks in the glory of the past. Egypt is not only famous for its Pyramids one of the greatest wonders of manmade creation. It is a country seeped in history, also blessed with the longest river Nile. So an Egypt Tour Packages, which is a perfect blend of history and architecture, transfers you to another era. The variety that Egypt Packages has on platter is incomparable. The Cairo city, the exotic Pyramids guarded by the Great Sphinx, Alexandria and a splendid Nile Cruise. The list is endless.
The Egypt holiday Packages are a visual and historical treat. The Cox’s and Kings Egypt Packages will take at least a week.
• Spend two nights in Cairo admiring the pyramids and getting lost in the National Museum.
• Take a short flight to Aswan and directly go onboard on your Nile cruise. Train journey from Cairo is not recommended.
• As your Nile cruise sails leisurely up to Luxor, it will give you enough time to explore the Edfu and Kombo Ombo temples that come along the way.
• Once in Luxor, you will be transferred to Hurghada. Enjoy the best snorkelling, diving and the Red sea for 2 nights before heading back to Cairo.
The Egypt Travel Packages usually begin with a Cairo tour where you visit the great Pyramids of Giza. The Pyramid of Cheops is the largest of the three main Pyramids; the other two are Chephren and Mycerinus. Pyramid Cheops is the most interesting one as its burial chambers are accessible to public. Close to this is the popular Great Sphinx of Giza, (2620 BC) a marvellous piece of sculpture, 65 feet high. It looks like, a lion bodied guard of the pyramids; a mix of the lion’s body and a Pharaoh’s head. Next, visit the Papyrus Institute, to see how paper was made in the ancient times followed by a visit to the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and the Egyptian museum. In this museum you can see jewels, mummies, small statues and treasures of Tut Ankh -Amen.
ASWAN – NILE CRUISE
Aswan lies on the river Nile, and is a renowned winter resort. Visit the famous temples of Abu Simbel dedicated to different Egyptian Gods. Then take a tour to the high dam, the life line of Egypt. Then get into a motor boat visit the temple of Philae dedicated to Goddess Isis on the Isis Island. Then proceed to the cruise liner. A boat will take you around Elephantine of Kitchener’s Islands, Botanical Garden an Agha Khan mausoleum.
EDU- LUXOR – NILE CRUISE
On arrival to Edfu, visit the beautiful splendid Edfu temple dedicated to God Horus. This temple is a unique blend of Pharoic and Greek architecture. Then reach Luxor and disembark to visit Karnak temple. This temple complex consists of a number of ruined temples, pylons, chapels. Next visit the Luxor temple that looks like an open museum. It is an ancient Egyptian temple complex.
Travel Articles1. Kilimanjaro Safari Zanzibar Tour Can Be A Lifetime Tour For You!
Author: Robert Wilson
2. Get Best Experience With Jetblue Airlines Reservations
Author: Hayes Mark
3. Colorful Towns In Europe - Lpo Holidays Lpo Holidays
Author: Vaishnavi Rao
4. Popular Places To Visit In Himachal
Author: Sanyukta Bhatia
5. 10 Places To Visit In Kerala In December 2019
Author: Ann Terena
6. 10 Things To Know About Tsavo West National Park.
Author: City Sighseeing Tours
7. Top Casinos In Las Vegas: (the City That Never Sleeps)
Author: James Smith
8. Why Cambridge City Attracts So Many Visitors - Thanks To Hop On Hop Off Cambridge Bus Tours
Author: Abrar Ali
10. Courier Service In Birmingham
11. What Is Degree Certification Attestation?
12. Romance In Bali For 4 Nights
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
13. Luxury Honeymoon In Bali
Author: Vaibhav Tripcultr
14. Cutting Edge Abu Dhabi - Explore The City’s Hottest Modern Attractions
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Modes Of Private Southend Airport Transfer In London