ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour – Explore Close View Of Himalayan Peak
Do you need to explore the close view of Mount Everest? Then the Mt. Everest helicopter tour is the right choice. The Everest Base camp Helicopter tour is perfectly suitable for the people who have a short time to enjoy the trekking in Mount Everest. You can choose the affordable Mount Everest trekking tour package and enjoy a vacation with friends in Nepal. The spring and autumn are the right time to plan the EBC heli trek tour. It is the best package for the traveler has a short time but it allows you to explore a panoramic view of Himalayan peaks.
Highlights of Annapurna Base camp Trek Tour
The Annapurna is the 10th highest peak across the world. It is located about the 8091 meters above sea level. It is the home of the wildlife so you can explore a variety of animals, birds, manual and others. Annapurna Base camp Trekking is the famous trekking route in Nepal. You can pass through the picturesque mountain villages, green meadows, dense forest, beautiful waterfalls, River, and others. Before reaching the ABC trekking tour, you can learn the local culture and lifestyle of people living in the Annapurna region. The Annapurna trekking tour starts and ends at the beautiful city Pokhara. Here you can look out the highlights of ABC trek tour.
• Suitable for both new and experienced trekkers
• Explore beautiful sunrise from the poon hill
• Visit the Annapurna sanctuary with the panoramic views of the highest peaks in the world
• Enjoy natural hot spring in this trekking tour at Jhinudanda
• You can explore the beautiful views of the Annapurna, Poonhill, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I and II, Annapurna south and others.
• Get the best experience of staying at the base camp
• Visit beautiful villages, farmland, valley and Dancing rice field at Ghandrunk
See mind-blowing views of Everest with EBC Trek tour
The Everest Base camp Trekking is the moderate trekking tour package in Nepal. The EBC trek tour allows you to explore the stunning views of the Lhotse, Mount Everest, Nuptse, Amadablam, Mt. Mustang, and others. This trekking tour package helps you to achieve your goal of exploring the stunning view of the Mount Everest. You should bring the trekking equipment and necessary items for this trekking tour. The sleeping bag is important for the Mount Everest trekking tour that helps you sleep comfortably in the trekking tour.
EncountersNepal is the tourist hub of Kathmandu.Its offer Kathmandu City and Valley sightseeing excursions, mountain trekking and climbing expeditions, river rafting , helicopter flights, visits to all the various regions of Nepal. In this Articles its discuss about Everest Base camp Trekking and Annapurna Base camp Trekking . To know more visit at www.encountersnepal.com
Travel Articles1. How To Get A Free Accommodation In A Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
2. Short And Easy Treks In Nepal For Beginners, Family And Elderly
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
3. Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservations
4. 10 Simple Tools To Research And Build An Effective Strategy For Your Taxi(any) Business
Author: Vignesh Tech
5. Planning A Family Friendly Holiday To Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
6. 4 Reasons To Visit Holland
7. Heathrow Airport Transfer-your Choices For Travel To Airport
Author: john steffan
8. Detailing The Luxury Details Of Puerto Vallarta Villas For Rent
Author: Casa Yvonneka
9. Reasons Uganda Is Ideal For Gorilla Trekking
10. Reasons To Visit Serengeti National Park
Author: Otto Mlanda
11. Reasons To Visit Selous Game Reserve
12. Kenya – The Ultimate Destination For Adventure Tours
Author: Imraan Nanji
13. City Of Elegancy & Charm – Islamabad
Author: Eric Wilson
14. How Do You Hire A Personal Driver In Los Angeles?
Author: Gregory Fibble
15. How To Make Aeromexico Reservations Online?