ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour – Explore Close View Of Himalayan Peak
Do you need to explore the close view of Mount Everest? Then the Mt. Everest helicopter tour is the right choice. The Everest Base camp Helicopter tour is perfectly suitable for the people who have a short time to enjoy the trekking in Mount Everest. You can choose the affordable Mount Everest trekking tour package and enjoy a vacation with friends in Nepal. The spring and autumn are the right time to plan the EBC heli trek tour. It is the best package for the traveler has a short time but it allows you to explore a panoramic view of Himalayan peaks.
Highlights of Annapurna Base camp Trek Tour
The Annapurna is the 10th highest peak across the world. It is located about the 8091 meters above sea level. It is the home of the wildlife so you can explore a variety of animals, birds, manual and others. Annapurna Base camp Trekking is the famous trekking route in Nepal. You can pass through the picturesque mountain villages, green meadows, dense forest, beautiful waterfalls, River, and others. Before reaching the ABC trekking tour, you can learn the local culture and lifestyle of people living in the Annapurna region. The Annapurna trekking tour starts and ends at the beautiful city Pokhara. Here you can look out the highlights of ABC trek tour.
• Suitable for both new and experienced trekkers
• Explore beautiful sunrise from the poon hill
• Visit the Annapurna sanctuary with the panoramic views of the highest peaks in the world
• Enjoy natural hot spring in this trekking tour at Jhinudanda
• You can explore the beautiful views of the Annapurna, Poonhill, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I and II, Annapurna south and others.
• Get the best experience of staying at the base camp
• Visit beautiful villages, farmland, valley and Dancing rice field at Ghandrunk
See mind-blowing views of Everest with EBC Trek tour
The Everest Base camp Trekking is the moderate trekking tour package in Nepal. The EBC trek tour allows you to explore the stunning views of the Lhotse, Mount Everest, Nuptse, Amadablam, Mt. Mustang, and others. This trekking tour package helps you to achieve your goal of exploring the stunning view of the Mount Everest. You should bring the trekking equipment and necessary items for this trekking tour. The sleeping bag is important for the Mount Everest trekking tour that helps you sleep comfortably in the trekking tour.
EncountersNepal is the tourist hub of Kathmandu.Its offer Kathmandu City and Valley sightseeing excursions, mountain trekking and climbing expeditions, river rafting , helicopter flights, visits to all the various regions of Nepal. In this Articles its discuss about Everest Base camp Trekking and Annapurna Base camp Trekking . To know more visit at www.encountersnepal.com
Travel Articles1. Airport Transfer Cabs In India With Gozocabs
Author: Sai Kun
2. The Most Stunning Place To Visit In Kerala
Author: GoKerala Trip
3. Top 13 Things To Do In And Around Athens
Author: Parth Lohia
4. Are You A Foreigner In India During Covid-19 Pandemic?
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
5. 15 Days Explore Japan
6. How To Stay In Business After This Tough Time Gets Over!
Author: Amery Ortego
7. How To Travel Around Thailand
Author: Zoe John
8. Best Ways To Find The Best Immigration Consultants In Dubai
Author: Sumit Goyal
9. Best Things To Do In Abu Dhabi
10. Solo Trips For Women As A Business And Lifestyle Phenomenon
11. Tourist Places Around Shillong
Author: RAHUL CHAUHAN
12. A Simple Guide On How To Re-book Your Flight Tickets
Author: Maria Robin
13. Reason Why You Should Rely On A Reputed Bhubaneswar Car Rental Platform
Author: Dinesh Das
14. 10 Days Northern Japan
15. Best Beaches To See With Your Partner In Kerala