ALL >> General >> View Article
Why Sports Flooring Is Not Currently Popular In The Market
(1) The name of sports flooring is easy to cause people's misunderstanding. It is mentioned that PVC is more about plastics. Many people will also confuse sports flooring with PVC pipes. Plastics contain toxic substances and are harmful to human body. But [url=https://www.sc-zsfloor.com/interlocking-multi-use-basketball-court-flooring]wholesale interlocking multi-use basketball court[/url] and plastic are not the same thing at all. PVC can also be called polyvinyl chloride. Sports flooring is 100% free of toxic substances such as formaldehyde and benzene, and it has no radiation. It belongs to green environmental protection decoration materials. The human body causes damage. Some people are worried that the glue used for construction will contain formaldehyde. When the sports floor just entered the Chinese market, the quality of the glue used by many merchants is not good, and it will contain toxic substances. But now the glue used by some international brands is Special glue is a green environmentally friendly glue, so you don't have to worry about releasing harmful substances such as formaldehyde.
(2) Due to the unique ...
... advantages of sports flooring and huge development prospects, many domestic enterprises have begun to produce sports flooring. After more than ten years of research and development, they have gradually mastered the production technology of sheet materials. Many early starters have been able to produce A very competitive sheet flooring. However, due to the strict control and monopoly of PVC coils by foreign manufacturers, domestic manufacturers are still unable to produce high-quality coil products, and a few domestic manufacturers can only produce medium and low-grade coils. The sports flooring currently on the market, especially some building materials cities in various places, are small manufacturers. They compete mainly for the low-end market. In order to cater to consumers, the price is very low and the quality is naturally not guaranteed. As a result, the phenomenon of poor quality sports flooring is flooding the market, and the people naturally have misunderstandings on the sports floor.
(3) Sports flooring is mainly used in engineering projects in China. Many manufacturers only pay attention to large tooling projects and pay insufficient attention to home improvement. This is also the need for people in the sports flooring industry to improve. If manufacturers encounter resistance for various reasons, they will not promote their efforts, and naturally they will not promote the popularity of [url=https://www.sc-zsfloor.com/detachable-futsal-sport-floor-tiles]wholesale portable futsal court[/url] in China.
(4) The concept of Chinese people is still relatively conservative. Many products are popular in foreign countries for a long time before they are accepted and recognized by the Chinese. The development of any new thing will have a process of acceptance and recognition. In addition, the Chinese people are pursuing naturalness and pursuing high-grade. They mistakenly believe that only wood flooring is environmentally friendly and harmless to the human body. It is mistaken that only marble flooring is high-grade. The decoration concept of Chinese people really needs to be changed. After the Chinese people can correctly understand the advantages of the sports floor, the sports floor will be more recognized. The trend of [url=https://www.sc-zsfloor.com/synthesis-grass-protection-tiles]wholesale removable grass protection tiles[/url] as an alternative to wood and marble flooring is unstoppable.
(5) During the decoration process, many decoration companies also talked about a problem, saying that the construction process of the sports floor is not understood, and the professional construction personnel are lacking. It should be said that this is also a reason for the popularity. In fact, the construction of the sports floor is not as difficult as people think. The construction of the sheet is relatively easy, but the construction of the coil is a little more complicated. The technicians can quickly master the construction technology through simple training.
(6) There is a phenomenon of heavy and light construction in the market. Many manufacturers do not pay attention to construction. The quality of the floor is very good, but the construction has problems, which seriously affects the overall effect and service life, leading to consumers misunderstanding the sports floor. Here, we must remind the consumers that when choosing a sports floor manufacturer, we should not only pay attention to the quality of the floor. The quality of the construction is just as important. There is a saying called “three-point quality and seven-point construction”. If the construction cannot guarantee the quality, it will affect the service life of the floor.
1, the surface warping, hollow drum
(1) If the base layer is not flat or if it is not air-dried after brushing, it is eager to lay or stick to the too late viscosity, which is easy to cause warping and hollowing;
(2) The bottom layer is cleaned, not rolled when it is laid, the adhesive is not evenly painted, there is dust on the plate or the ambient temperature is too low, and it is easy to cause empty drum.
2, the working environment
It should be carried out continuously and completed as soon as possible. In the rainy season, there should be rain-proof measures to prevent the water-cement ratio from being controlled. In winter, there should be insulation and anti-freeze measures to prevent freezing; in rain, snow, low temperature and strong wind conditions, outdoors or in the open air. It is not advisable to carry out brick surface work.
3, the height difference exceeds the allowable deviation
(1) The thickness of the plate is uneven, and it has not been carefully selected before laying.
(2) The thickness of the glue is inconsistent and the gap is too large.
4, the surface is uneven
The surface flatness is poor, the glue application is uneven, the temperature is too low, the self-leveling leveling is not carried out as required, or the person is too early, causing the substrate to be uneven.
The specification size of the board is large, the angle is not accurate, and the construction method is wrong.
6, the board is not clean
(1) When the laying is too much, the glue is too thick, and the glue overflow is not cleaned after the laying.
(2) After the ground is laid, no effective finished product protection is provided and it is polluted by the outside world.
Any parts that fail to pass the inspection shall be repaired or reworked, and corrective measures shall be taken to prevent recurrence.
General Articles1. Hyperspectral Imaging System Market : Emerging Market Trends, Key Players And Growth Opportunities
2. Short Courses In Australia For Students With Less Time
3. What Is Machine Learning? Where Is It Used?
Author: Ozonesoft Solutions
4. What Are The Bearing Machines That Can Be Used In Heavy Duty Applications?
Author: Ps Free Wheel Clutches
5. Car Detailing Worth Your Money Read Here The Top Benefits Guides
Author: Monstershine Car Care
6. Why Should You Take Driving Lessons From A Reputed Driving School?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
7. The Necessity Of Children's Book Printing
8. Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market Study Combine With Challenges And Opportunities Up To 2029
9. How Cbd Can Counter Adverse Effects Of Alcohol?
Author: Andrew Winslow
10. What To Expect With A Bathroom Tv?
11. Top Photo Studio Cape Town Deploys The Most Experienced And Professional Photographers For Photo Shoots!
Author: Stanley Butler
12. From Blank Video Brochure To Video Marketing Masterpiece | Video Business Cards
Author: Devin Herz
13. Google Adwords Consultant To Get More Leads With Less $$
14. How To Choose Toys For 1 To 2 Years Old Children?
Author: Toddlers are little explorers who learn through ac
15. Why Is Organic Ethyl Alcohol Considered As Best For Extracts? Its Benefits & Usefulness
Author: Andrew Winslow