ALL >> Business >> View Article
Home Water Cooler
The Follett 7 and 15 Series® come in Countertop or Tower models. The Countertop model is only 17.5? tall and can easily fit on top of the counter under the cabinets. It’s drainless which means that you can place it anywhere. It’s sanitary which minimizes cross contamination by eliminating scooping. It’s energy efficient with low power consumption and it’s attractive. It’s Agion® antimicrobial treatment minimizes biofilm growth. Refreshing consumer preferred Chewblet® ice and water filtration provide high quality refreshment.
7 and 15 Series – Available in Countertop or Tower
Provide consumer-preferred Chewblet® ice for high quality refreshment. Sleek, attractive ice machine and dispensers produces up to 125 lbs (57 kg) of Chewblet® ice in a 24-hour period with a storage capacity of 7 lbs (3 kg). Designed to serve up to 25 people, 7 Series can supply up to 185 servings (16 oz cup half-full) of ice per day. The 7 and 15 Series family comes in Countertop and Tower models. Place the Countertop model on a counter under standard mill work cabinets with 18? (457 mm) clearance.
7 and 15 Series – Refreshing
Enjoy an ice cold benefit! The 7 and 15 Series ice dispensers allow you to provide fresh, filtered water with the added benefit of Chewblet® ice. Ice makes everything taste better – water, tea, coffee, soda and flavor packs. Water delivered by the 7 and 15 Series water dispensers have a wonderfully clean taste when filtered to eliminate chlorine, off-tastes, and odors. The filtering system removes dirt and other impurities so that what pours into your cup is crisp, clean water along with the added benefit of consumer preferred Chewblet® ice.
Agion Antimicrobial Technology
Agion® is effective against a wide range of destructive bacteria and fungi. It is a naturally occurring, silver-based antimicrobial technology that utilizes no harsh synthetic chemicals. Agion® is included in the filter media and works continuously over the life of the filter cartridge to extend its life by preventing biofouling and the growth of microbes on the surface of the filter media. Agion® has Broad Regulatory Approvals including EPA, FDA, USDA, European BPD and FSA.
Business Articles1. Strategic Technology Trends In The Oled Display Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
2. What Is Ecommerce Marketing?
Author: Dinu Das
3. How To Know Bing Ads Are Worth Your Time And Investment
Author: Roi Sutra
4. Selecting A Traditional Cuckoo Clock
Author: Bob Ellis
5. Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size, Share, Growth | Covid -19 Impact Analysis, Demand And Forecast 2023
Author: Unknown Member
6. You Can Now Buy Exhibition Display Stands Online
Author: Graham Stewart
7. Ppc And Seo Are Better When Used Together; Know Why
8. Benzalkonium Chloride Market Size | Uses, Price, Growth, Key Players, Development Strategy, Sales Re
9. Classification Of Offshore Company Incorporation
Author: Harry Crane
10. Michael Malcolm Walker Asic Find To The Best Managed Foreign Exchange Trading Accounts
Author: Michael Malcolm Walker ASIC
11. Strategies To Help In Reducing The Cost Of Your App Development
Author: Aakriti Gupta
12. China Bearings Market (2019-2025)
13. Strategic Technology Trends In The Occupancy Sensor Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
14. What Is The Importance Of Delivery Service In These Times
Author: Gabriel Gould
15. How To Manage The Safety Of Your Event By Hiring Professionals
Author: Logan Hartley