ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Use Microsoft Publisher
Microsoft Publisher permits their users to make professional documents like postcards, flyers, brochures, newsletters, invitations, and a lot more. Once you have selected one template of Microsoft Publisher, you can start adding message and images which you prefer before the documents get stored and printed. Follow the mentioned below steps to know how to use Microsoft Publisher.
How to Select a Template?
1. Open Microsoft Publisher. When you open the app installed on the computer, then the Catalog menu automatically gets open on the desktop.
2. Choose any one publication type which is given on the drop-down menu.
3. Go through the templates which are given in the Newsletters window in the right-hand side so that you can get the template you wish to use.
4. Choose the template and after that, press on the “Start Wizard” located at the end right-hand side of the Catalog screen.
How to Create a Document in Microsoft Publisher?
1. Press on the “Next” button located in the left-hand side after using the Microsoft Publisher template.
2. Go through the guidelines given by ...
... the Microsoft Publisher window for making the Publisher document.
3. Tap on the “Finish” button given on the last column of the Microsoft Publisher window.
4. Tap on the column of the Microsoft Publisher document on which you wish to add content.
5. Enter content or add pictures into every frame located in the Microsoft Publisher document as per your preference.
How to Insert Additional Frames in Microsoft Publisher?
1. Tap on the “Insert” button and after that, choose the “Draw Text Box” option.
2. Place the mouse pointer on which you wish the upper left-hand side of the frame to start.
3. Pull the mouse pointer on the downward direction and also to the right-hand side till the frame is in the preferred size.
4. Press in the frame, and after that, you have to begin entering a message.
How to Insert an Image?
1. Place the mouse pointer on which you wish to add the picture to the Microsoft Publisher document.
2. Tap on the “Insert” button and after that, choose the “Picture” option given in the “Insert Picture” pop-up menu.
3. Tap on the from file option located in the left-hand side of the screen which includes the picture you wish to add into the Microsoft Publisher document.
4. Click on the same file given on the right-hand side of the pop-up menu.
5. Choose the image you wish to add to the Microsoft Publisher document and after that, press on the “Insert” button.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. Types Of Curtains & Types Of Blinds & Curtains And Blinds
Author: Jackie Blese
2. How Does Google Earn Money?
Author: Karan Kumar
3. Manage All Your It Storage Infrastructure With Stor2rrd
Author: Sean Harrison
4. Why Is Windows Defender Not Updating?
Author: Elina John
5. Google Sent 50,000 Alerts To Its Users On Government-backed Hackings
Author: Infotonics Media
6. Onsite Computer Repair Services In Edmonton
Author: ishape Technologies
7. 7 Things To Look For In A Video Editor Software
Author: Sameer Gupta
8. 6 Reasons Why Mobile-first Approach Is Essential Today
9. Career Opportunities In Python:career Guide To Python Programming
Author: Chandra shekar
10. Computer Ethics
Author: Natalie Dalton
11. Vivaldi Teams Up With Neeva For Ad-free Private Search
Author: Vivaldi Team
12. Career Opportunities In Python: Career Guide To Python Programming
Author: Himanshu Pise
13. How Elearning Is Changing The Corporate Training Paradigm
Author: Aptlogica Technology
14. How Web Scraping Is Used By Job Boards To Extract Job Data?
Author: iWeb Scraping Services
15. Top 10 Website Builders For Non-coders
Author: Elina John