ALL >> Business >> View Article
Your Iphone 5 Is Outstanding Now : But Apple Might Fix It Under New Vintage Repairs
Apple may now fix your "old fashioned" iPhone or Mac, but only the parts are available.
Apple has now added the iPhone 5 to its "old-fashioned products" list in the United States, and reportedly launched a new "maintenance of the old Apple product pilot" program.
Retro products are products that Apple has produced for more than five years but less than seven years ago. In accordance with national and local laws, Apple ceases to provide hardware services for products belonging to its vintage category.
The iPhone 5 was launched by the UK last week, but it has been eliminated in other parts of the world.
Apple believes that "outdated" products have been discontinued more than seven years ago. "Apple has stopped hardware services for all outdated products, no exceptions," it pointed out on its support page for old-fashioned and outdated products.
In the UK, the owners of the old-fashioned iPhone - including the iPhone 5, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS - can be served through Apple.
For Mac, Apple service providers will serve older products.
The iPhone 5 was released in September 2012, and ...
... iOS 6 was sold for $200. At the time, the popular contract sales method of subsidizing mobile phones.
Apple began selling the unlocked iPhone 5 for $649. It uses 4G, a larger four-inch screen, and introduces the A6 processor. In 2014, due to battery failure in some devices, a battery recall program was launched.
According to 9to5Mac, Apple also launched a new "maintenance of the old Apple product pilot" program.
Eligible devices include the iPhone 5 and the mid-2012 MacBook Air 11-inch and 13-inch models. In the UK. eligible equipment includes the 21.5-inch and 27-inch 2011 iMac.
However, there is no guarantee that Apple will serve older products under the program. This program provides repair only when parts are available. If not, the customer will be rejected and informed that the inventory is not available.
Apple also did not announce the details of the plan. According to Mac, the details of the program are internal to Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Repair Shops.
According to reports, Apple will soon add more equipment to its old-fashioned repair program. These include the iPhone 4s and MacBook Pro (15 inches, mid-2012) on November 30, 2018 is overed.
The next phase, started December 30, 2018, will coverd the MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, late 2012), MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, early 2013), MacBook Pro (Retina, mid-2012), Mac Pro (mid 2012) and iPhone 5 (GSM).
For more details, visit the website http://www.applerepairer.co.uk
Business Articles1. Look As Professional As Possible With Metal Name Tags With Logo
Author: Nadia Karmas
2. Mobile Application Development Company In Singapore
Author: Xsosys Technology Pte Ltd
3. Best International Job Consultants Mumbai, India, M Gheewala
Author: Mehmood Gheewala
4. Top Web Design Practices For 2021
Author: MELISSA MERRIAM
5. Innovative Discovery Launches Web Series: Afternoon Tea With Id
Author: Savannah Aaron
6. Eliminate On-street Parking Issues With Stack Parking
Author: Wohr Parking System
7. China Export Data Offers A Great Understanding Of International Trade And Business
Author: Varun Pratap Singh
8. Considerations While Choosing Your Roofing Materials
Author: Fred Lydick
9. Selvam Hardwares - Cement Dealers In Coimbatore
Author: Michael Oliver
10. Global Moringa Products Market
11. Global Crawler Camera System Market
12. Global Bio Based Organic Acids Market
13. Building Design For Sound And Acoustic Enclosure
Author: Kevin Richard
14. Top Reasons You Should Hire A Professional Car Removal Company
Author: Software Base
15. Go Green Recycling!” Here's How To Get The Most Money For Your Car When You Scrap It
Author: Software Base