ALL >> Health >> View Article
Is It Possible To Replace A Missing Tooth On The Same Day?
If you have suddenly lost a tooth due to trauma, there are chances that you can get it replaced by obtaining immediate same day dental implants. Yes, as long as your teeth and gums are healthy, the same day implant is possible. With 3D computed tomography, dentists can create a temporary restoration right there in their office on the same day of your dental implant procedure. The same day dental implants allow you to get back your smile with minimal disruption.
Our teeth are designed to work together to help us chew, speak, and smile. When a tooth is missing, it is difficult to do all these things. So, it is always advisable to get it replaced as early as possible.
Why choose same day dental implants?
Same day implants are more comfortable and safer than traditional implants. The same day dental implants in Sydney will replace the root of a missing tooth and function just like your normal teeth. The new implants will align with the rest of your teeth to create a seamless smile.
Patients who have had same day teeth implants in Sydney are highly satisfied because they get their implant surgery and a new tooth in a single day. They don’t have to worry about their missing teeth for months at a time. Plus, when compared to the traditional tooth implant cost, same-day dental implants in Sydney are not expensive. While traditional implants are expensive due to the multiple visits for receiving them, same-day dental implant cost is low as the procedure is done on a single visit that helps you save a lot of money. The process of traditional dental implants is not only lengthy but also expensive.
Less opportunity for bone shrinkage
An immediate tooth replacement reduces the time frame for bone and gum shrinkage. Missing teeth can deteriorate the bone and gums. So the sooner is implant is placed, the better.
Less healing time
The average healing time for same-day dental implants is about six weeks, and it may vary from one patient to another based on their oral and general health. Besides, the surgery will take about two hours per arch. So, the entire process can take anywhere from five to eight months. With same day implants, the healing time is faster as both the procedures are minimally invasive and done on the same day.
The author is an experienced dentist and a blogger. Along with a team of professionals he claims to provide high quality dental implants in Sydney. Visit https://toothimplantsydney.com.au/ for further details.
Health Articles1. How To Remove Phlegm From Chest
2. Best Hospital For Lung Cancer Treatment In Chennai
Author: VS Hospitals
3. Mental Health Related Queries See A 50% Spike Since The Lockdown
Author: The Corona virus pandemic has not only affected o
4. How To Treat Ankle Arthritis With Regenerative Cell Treatment?
Author: George Campbell
5. How To Guard Yourself Against Air Pollution While Traveling
Author: Piyush saxena
6. Dense Breast Tissue And Risks
Author: Julia Anderson
7. What Is Fine Hair? How To Take Care Of Fine Hair?
8. Does Tapentadol Have The Same Effectiveness On Pain As Tramadol? Which Medication Is Cheaper?
Author: Paul Nelson
9. Dense Breast And It’s Cancer Connection
Author: Akshat Guha
10. Ayurvedic Herbal Medicine Without Any Side Effects
Author: Satish Chandra
11. Best Cbd Creams Against Pandemic
Author: Mary Power
12. 4 Benefits Of Acupuncture Therapy
13. High Blood Pressure And Headache – Is There A Connection?
Author: bappa dey
14. The Reasons A Third Party Makes Sense For Brisbane Mobile Drug Tests
Author: Daniel Anthony
15. Best Ent Hospital In Jaipur
Author: adinath ent hospital