ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Ways To Update Your Bedroom In 10 Easy Steps
Total Articles: 5
Updating a bedroom is a satisfying and instantaneous way of getting the most out of your bedroom and it’s surprisingly easy to do, here are a few simple tips:
1. Introduce some cushions to bring about different colours and textures to a tired room. Adding in the right number of decorative cushions in the best fabrics gives an instant update to a bed.
2. You can also alter your wall decorations. If your old pics are looking dated and tired, have a look at purchasing some new cheap prints online. Or if you want to keep your images, freshen things up with some new frames with a different colour or material.
3. Get familiar with luxury – some people are put off buying luxury bedding as they think it will be out of their bed linen budget, but good quality bedding need not cost the earth. Cotton is one of the most sought-after fabrics for deluxe duvets and fine flatted sheets, so make sure you check the price tag – you might be pleasantly surprised!
4. Buy bed linen online with sites such as Dusk.com where you can find the ultimate in luxury cotton bedding.
5. Slide in some new scents with a few strategically placed candles. Large lantern-inspired candles can lighten up the floor but at the same time bring in some gentle light. Just remember to position them in a safe place so you don’t knock them over!
6. Invest in cotton bedding to ensure you are getting the best quality. 100% cotton has a high-quality feel, is durable, strong and very easy to maintain.
7. Go green with some new plants, they don’t have to be real if you don’t have time to maintain them. There are a lot of different artificial plants with an authentic look and feel. The colour will also bring in a calming effect.
8. Invest in a new bedding set. Because the bed is often the centre piece of a bedroom, it can make a dramatic difference when you introduce a new pattern, this can be particularly the case with double bedding sets and luxury king size bedding sets that take a large portion of the room and dominate the immediate visual impact. For some of the most affordable, yet high quality white bedding sets, take a look at our sale.
9. Welcome some white. If your room is bright and bold, then swapping your duvet and sheets for some luxury white bedding can be a particularly dramatic change. White is the colour of choice for many boutique hotels and it is so for a reason.
10. And finally, keep up to date with sales! It’s an obvious one but if you are on the lookout for inexpensive updates to your bedroom, then you’ll want to keep an eye on our luxury bed linen sale at Dusk, so you don’t end up disappointed!
To find some affordable, yet supreme quality cotton and linen bedding, bed linen sets, bedspread and more - have a look at our luxury bedding sets and cushions here.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Are The Important Things Needed To Be Known Regarding The Waterproofing Or Dampproofing Coating
Author: Rick Lopez
2. 5 Benefits Of Metal Roof Insulation To Make Buildings More Durable
Author: Zac Fogg
3. A Guide To Understand The Importance Of Slip Resistance Testing
Author: Ray Stobbart
4. Common Landscaping Mistakes
5. Discover The Beauty And The Benefits Of Chipseal
Author: Sierra Solomon
6. Furniture That Completes Your Home
Author: Frankie Carle
7. How To Choose Commercial Hvac Contractors?
Author: Andrea Anibal
8. 3 Common Types Of Outdoor Patio Heaters
Author: Nathan Crowley
9. Is There Any Differences Between Roofing Contractors Vs. Roofer Vs. Roofing Company?
Author: Rick Lopez
10. Smart Technology For Providing Best Security Systems
Author: Jason Wyatt
11. The Functional Advantages Of Signage In Marketing Of Retail Businesses
Author: Jamie Austin
12. Know The Difference: Induction Cooktop & Electric Cooktop
13. Ways To Choose Emergency Plumbers In Los Angeles
Author: Bryson Kaleb
14. Common Anti Slip Floor Solutions For Homes And Offices
Author: Ray Stobbart
15. 3 Essential Cement Mixer Features You Should Consider Before Buying One
Author: Michael Foley