ALL >> Education >> View Article
4 Reasons To Pursue An Mba After Bba
Total Articles: 11
BBA graduates are in high demand in the market. However, most BBA graduates from some of the best BBA colleges in Odisha or elsewhere choose to pursue an MBA over taking a job.
The modern day trend indicates that students want to finish their studies as soon as possible. You can follow suit too if you know their 4 important reasons to pursue an MBA after completing your BBA. Let’s take a look at them.
1. Natural follow-up master’s program
Just like the natural follow-up master’s program for an engineer is M.Tech and for a doctor is MD, for BBA graduates it is an MBA.
In BBA, students learn about various aspects of management at the undergraduate level. MBA is just an advanced version of it. It will enhance your management knowledge and skills to a level that will make you competent enough to handle any team in a big organization.
2. Develop your interest in a particular area
BBA lets you specialize in your field of interest. By pursuing an MBA in that field, you will have 5 years worth of combined knowledge. You will have all the basics covered in your undergraduate degree, and now with the help of your master’s degree, you will be highly sought out by companies on the basis of your wealth of knowledge.
3. Explore job opportunities
There are a plethora of major job opportunities for MBA graduates. Some of them are:
●Chief Technology Officer
●Computer and Information Systems Manager
●Health Services Manager
●High-End Management Consultant
●Information Technology (IT) Director
●Investment Fund Manager
The common objective for all these jobs is to make your team more efficient, more productive and try to achieve more than the average projected rate. Being in a high profile position, you will be shouldering major responsibilities, but you will also be handsomely rewarded for your service.
4. Well paid job
In this market, BBA graduates are well paid as per industry standards. But to break the glass ceiling, a master’s degree is required. It allows you to venture into management roles very early in your career and such roles are well-paid.
To crunch numbers, the average entry-level salary of BBA graduate ranges between Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 4 lakhs, and for an MBA graduate, it ranges between Rs 7 lakhs to Rs 10 lakhs.
See the difference? More than double.
These are the 4 major reasons that should convince you to pursue an MBA right after your BBA from some of the best MBA colleges in Odisha. All the best!
Education Articles1. The Right Economics Tuition For You
Author: Economics Tuition
2. Online Courses - Pro-elearning | Software Online Training
3. How To Choose Your College For Bms
Author: Indsearch Pune
4. Php Frameworks Guide & Top 10 Best Php Framework 2019
5. Top 7 Ui Trends Users Will Love In 2019
6. Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2019 | Rajathan Patwari Recruitment 2019
7. Why English Language Training Is A Must For The Students Who Are Moving Abroad
Author: Mia Seal
8. Real Fur And Its Benefits In A Brief
Author: Ravjit Soin
9. Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Civil Engineering
Author: SIT Pune
10. 4 Signs To Guarantee That You Have Chosen The Right Gofundme Alternative
Author: Steven Bergeron
11. The New Highlights Coming To Java 13
12. Options To Hire The Most Sincere And Experienced Security Camera Experts
Author: Mark Palsan
13. Steps To Become A Smart Driver For Getting A Better Earning Opportunity
Author: Alzbeta Berka
14. Options To Become A Qualified Teacher For Increasing Your Employability
Author: Alzbeta Berka
15. Advanced Digital Marketing Training In Madhapur Hyderabad