ALL >> Health >> View Article
Know The Dangerous Of Delaying Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure
Total Articles: 8
What do you risk by not getting those wisdom teeth extracted? Come on let’s find out. The wisdom teeth removal is a standard procedure in dentistry, and it is often removed when they cause damages to the adjoining teeth and other dental complications.
Although the solution is very simple, people choose to delay extractions due to various reasons including the financial crisis, and dental anxiety. Besides, if your wisdom teeth are medically necessary to remove, most of the dental insurance plans cover a part of the cost.
So, what are the side effects of delaying wisdom teeth removal procedure?
As wisdom teeth are the last set of molars to develop in late teens, they often don’t find enough space on the jawline to break through the gum. When there is not sufficient space on the jaw to erupt, it causes the teeth to grow abnormally or in an awkward angle where the tooth gets trapped under the gum. This condition is called impaction. An impacted tooth gets completely trapped under the gum or partially erupts.
When an impacted tooth has partially erupted, they leave an open gum flap where food particles can get stuck underneath and cause infection. If is it not treated, it leads to gum disease and loss of a healthy nearby tooth. This is one of the significant reasons why wisdom teeth are extracted as a preventive measure to avoid dental problems in the future. Moreover, infections become harder to clean, and the teeth cannot be removed easily.
If an impacted tooth is no removed, it may lead to dental decay as they become harder to clean and maintain them.
When a wisdom tooth does not have enough space on the jawline to develop, they crowd the other teeth at the back of your mouth which not only makes cleaning difficult but leads to biting issues.
The wisdom teeth develop in a sac within the jawbone. The sac can be filled with fluid, forming a cyst and can damage the jawbone, nerves, and teeth. This condition may require the removal of bone and tissue.
Though it is recommended to remove a wisdom tooth, each individual’s situation is unique, and a dentist should be able to decide whether you can keep them or not. During the consultation, you can enquire the wisdom teeth removal cost so that you can be prepared and find the best solution for affordable wisdom teeth removal.
The author is a dentist and a blogger who provides safe wisdom teeth removal treatment. In this article, he has explained the dangerous of delaying the wisdom teeth removal extraction. Visit https://wisdomteethsydney.com.au/ for further details.
Health Articles1. When To Consult An Infertility Specialist?
Author: Akanksha Hospital
2. Productive Prostatectomy Surgery With Dr. Jagdish Kulkarni, Best Uro Oncologist, India
Author: Lisa Resnick
3. Hair Transplant Is The Right Solution For You?
Author: Hair Transplant Bangalore
4. Ayurvedic Medicine For Detoxification | Contract Manufacturing |herbalhills
5. Avastin Injection Supplier – Ocean Pharmaceutical
Author: Ocean Pharma
6. Choose The Best Nutrition Program To Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Author: Fit with Sylvia
7. What To Look For When Hiring The Professional Nutrition Advisor
Author: Fit with Sylvia
8. Sleeping Problems: Know Sleep Apnea Causes And Treatment
9. What Are The Risk Factor A Pcos Pregnancy Loss?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Dealing With Social Anxiety – Do You Need A Social Anxiety Counseling From A Renowned Therapist?
Author: Marci Stiles
11. How To Take Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Author: Anita kapoor
12. Features And Benefits Of Neurontin (gabapentin) 400mg & 800mg
Author: Features and Benefits of Neurontin (Gabapentin) 40
13. Adjustable Bed Vs. Regular Bed: Which Suits For Your Health?
Author: Zero-G Beds
14. What You Need To Know About The Different Orthodontic Treatments
Author: Steven Tyler
15. Colon Hydrotherapy/colonic Irrigation In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Dr. Arpit Choudhary