ALL >> Education >> View Article
Digital Learning: Easing The Course Rigor
Digital education platforms have achieved institutional status and are considered as a more credible and qualitative mode of learning. They are delivering personalized learning tailored to an individual learner’s needs. Courses are designed keeping up with the needs of both the learners as well as the policymakers. There an array of options when it comes to digital learning institutions that have a pragmatically designed course catalog and are accredited by authentic agencies for quality assurance.
While researching for a reliable digital school, it is very important to sift out the bogus ones. There are some digital schools which have an organized pedagogical model and well-defined courses suitable for learners belonging to different levels in the educational hierarchy.
Following are some examples of such digital institutions/schools:
1. Florida Virtual School- (FLVS): In 1997, a digital school for students of grades K-12 was established with its headquarters in Florida. A full-time as well as a part-time schooling option for elementary, middle and high school grades. FLVS courses include core subjects, specials, electives, career & technical education, and advanced placement courses. FLVS also offers year-round enrolment to students on a per-course basis and virtual learning labs for educators, schools and institutes around the world.
2. International Schooling- First digital school outside the U.S accredited by AdvancED with its headquarters in Singapore and primarily serves Middle and high school students from grades 6 to 12. The courses include core subjects, world languages, health & physical education and electives.
a) Middle School Program (6-8) - The minimum age required to enroll in this program is 11 years.
b) High-School Program (9-12) - The minimum age requirement for enrolling in this program is 13 years.
Since language plays a crucial role in comprehension and communication; it’s a mandatory subject for all grades. International Schooling offers a wide range of electives and advanced placement courses helping students to lay a sturdy foundation for overall personal and professional development. Furthermore, the digital content is enriched with high-quality audio-visual resources that enhance the quality of learning and hence support learners who take time to understand and learn the topics. Students can get enrolled at International Schooling through its partner k-12 schools/institutions internationally to provide guidance and support in terms of education delivery.
Education Articles1. Best Home Tuition Or Intitute In Dwarka
Author: Sahil kumar
2. What Is Mulesoft Esb? Why To Choose Esb Platform?
Author: vishnu priya
3. Ug Courses In Economics You Can Pursue After 12th Commerce Puc
Author: Namdev Alapure
4. All You Need To Know About Hr Management
5. Top 10 Blockchain Interview Questions & Answers
Author: Block chain council
6. 6 Sensational Job Roles After Mca
Author: Ankit Kumar Khanna
7. Learn How To Export-import | Six Sense Edu
Author: Six Sense Edu
8. How Assignments Editing And Proofreading Services Makes Your Assignment Of High Quality?
Author: Domenic Tylor
9. Benefits Of Getting Enrolled In A Cbse School
10. What Is Python Used For?
Author: TIB Academy
11. Ccie At Jpis – Promoting Entrepreneurship Through Innovation At An Early Age
Author: JP International School
12. Jpis – Laying A Strong Foundation For The Young Buds
Author: JP International School
13. Kashmir University
14. Jammu University
15. Quick Ways To Get Answers For Questions For Homework
Author: Mason Jones